Chapter 24

Thalia's POV
I opened my eyes and noticed I was in the infirmary. The last thing I remember was Jason carrying me before I passed out. I had many thoughts going through my head. How long was I out? Is Jason ok? I had a headache just thinking about all of this. I sat up and swung my legs off the bed and got up off the bed. My legs were a little stiff but I walked out of the infirmary and saw the aftermath of the battle with End. I walked down the steps of the infirmary and took a better look at the camp.
"Thalia what are you doing out of bed?" Will asked walking over to me. "I wanted to see how things were." "But you shouldn't have gotten out of bed," "when have I ever been one to listen?" I asked Will. "Never," will said with a light chuckle. "How is everyone?" I asked "everyone's fine, they're just worried about you," Will explained. "How long do I have to stay in the infirmary?" "Probably for one more day but after that I want you to come back here so I can check on your wound" I nodded my head and watched as Will walked back into the infirmary. I stood up and walked towards Cabin 1 and when I opened the door I saw Jason putting on a shirt and piper walking out of the bathroom "I hope you used protection," I said leaning against the door frame. Jason and Piper looked at me in shock and ran over to me. Jason gave me a tight hug and I hugged him back "you had me so worried," Jason said into my shoulder. "I'm sorry for worrying you," I said pulling away "but I'm glad you guys are ok," I said smiling at the both of them. "How's the wound?" Piper asked me. "It still hurts a little but I'll be alright" "Well that's good" She replied "now I hate to barge in but I have to change," I said walking over to my dresser "no it's ok, we're just heading out" Jason explained "you sure? I can always come back later" "no it's fine Thalia, we'll see you later," Jason said and Piper and he walked out of the Cabin. I let out a sigh and laid down on my bed. This whole thing a mess. I really needed Percy right now.

I got dressed and went back outside. I went over to the campfire and sat down. I saw Hestia come out of the fire and she sat down next to me. "Hey Hestia, how have you been?" I asked her "I've been better" she replied "yeah me too, I really miss Percy" "I do too Thalia, but we'll get him back. I'm sure of it" She said trying to reassure me "Yeah, I think we can" I was determined to get him back. Next time I see him I'm going to do everything I can to break him out of End's control. That's a promise.