Chapter 27

Thalia's POV
Today was the day we would leave camp half blood. I don't know how long we'll be gone for but I know it's going to be a long time. I lost everything except this picture of me and Jason when we were a lot younger. I really miss him. I put the picture in my pocket and joined the others at the bottom of the hill. "Everyone ready!?" Chiron shouted out. Everyone nodded their heads and we officially went on our way.
I was going to miss the place. "I'm really going to miss this place," Nico said walking up next to me. "Yeah me too, I've had a lot of memories here," I replied. "I can't believe I'm losing anoter home, I've lived here for years and now it's gone,"  "we'll be back eventually. I'm sure of it," I said trying to reassure Nico. I glanced at Camp one last time before going to join the others.

A few days have past since we were at Camp half blood. We were now in Illinois. Nothing major happened other then a few monster attacks. I wondered if we would come ac hunters; I really needed to talk to Artemis.
I've been avoiding everyone, I didn't feel like the campers could understand. "Chiron what are you doing out here?" A familiar voice asked
"Oh Lady Artemis, Camp Half-Blood was destroyed so I'm leading the campers to Camp Juniper," Chiron explained. "Where's Thalia?" Artemis asked. I slowly made my way foreword. "Hey M'lady," I said quietly. Artemis smiled and then turned to Chiron "you're welcome to stay with us for a few days but if anyone of your campers flirt with my Hunters
then I can turn them into a Jackalope, deal?" Artemis asked "yes M'lady we have a deal," "Alright then follow me," Chiron and the rest of the campers followed Lady Artemis while I slowly drifted to the back once again. "You ok?" Annabeth asked me "I don't really know,"

The Hunters looked at Artemis with a confused look. "Chiron and the campers are going to be staying here with us for a few days. Please play nice unless they flirt with you," Artemis said to her Hunters. They all nodded and Artemis turned towards me "Thalia can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked "uh yeah. Sure M'lady" I replied. I followed her to her tent and sat on her bed when we walked in "is everything ok Thalia?" Artemis asked me. "Yeah why wouldn't it be?" Artemis raised her eyebrow and I looked down. I knew she didn't believe me. "Now will you tell me what's bothering you?" She asked. I then explained everything to her from finding out Percy Is being controlled by End, to Percy killing Jason and finally telling Percy I hated him. I was sobbing into my hands by the time I was done telling her.
"It'll be alright Thalia, we'll find Percy and bring him back. I promise," Artemis said reassuringly. I gave her a small smile and wiped my eyes "I hate feeling so emotional," I said with a light chuckle.

I said thanks to Artemis and walked out of her tent. "Thalia!" A little girl screamed and hugged me. I looked down and saw it was Maria. "Hey Maria," I said hugging her back, "what have you been up to?" I asked pulling away. " my dad has been teaching me how to use my powers," she explained. "That's great, so what can do so far?" "Well so far I can only lift up water and shoot it but Dad said that I could mist travel very soon," Maria said with a bright smile. "That sounds great Maria, before you know it you'll be as strong as Percy if not stronger," "you really think so?" "I know so" "Thanks Thalia. I just wish Percy was here," she said with a sigh. I kneeled down in front of her. "Regardless if he was here or not I'm 100% positive Percy would be so proud of you," Maria smiled and gave me a hug before running back over to Alice. I stood up with a smile on my face and walked over to where the campers were. I sat against a tree and looked at the sun peeking through the leaves above me.

"Someone's in a good mood," Nico said sitting down next to me. "It's nice seeing the Hunters again, I was with them for years. They were like my second family," "I bet it's nice," I glanced at Nico and he seemed hesitant to say something "is something bothering you?" I asked concerned. "Huh? Oh its fine don't worry about," him saying that only made me worry more. "Nico, talk to me," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Do...do you think we can bring the others back as well like you can do with Percy?" Nico asked. "Holy shit! I didn't even think about that. Nico you're a genius!" I hugged him tightly "Thalia...can't...breath" Nico gasped. I let go of him and apologized. "If this works then we can definitely defeat End, "
"Now the only thing we need to do is find them,"