Chapter 32

Percy's POV
Was I ready to do this? Absolutely not. But I have to do this. All of this was giving me a migraine. I decided to shift into my wolf form and curl up on the couch. Until I heard the door open and close quietly. I looked up and saw Thalia with a sad expression. She walked into the kitchen and sat down with a sigh before putting her head into her arms. I got up and walked over to her. I sat down next to her and put my head on her leg making her jump "Jesus you scared me, Percy," I laughed but I'm pretty sure it came out as a bark. Thalia reached down to pet me and It felt amazing. But suddenly stopped. I shifted back to normal and looked at Thalia with concern "are you ok?" I asked her. Thalia shook her head and I frowned. "What's wrong Thalia?" Thalia sighed and turned towards me "I'm scared to lose you, Percy, I was afraid you found someone who's no better" She explained with tears running down her face. I placed my hand on her cheek and wiped her tears away "I only want you, Thalia, I'm never leaving you" Thalia gave me a smile and wrapped her arms around me tightly. "I love you, Thalia," I said hugging her back "I love you too Percy, more then you'll ever know," I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss "after all of this is done that we should try and live a normal. We deserve it, Thalia,"  "That does sound nice. But we should talk about this later," "agreed. So what should we do about End?" I asked Thalia "we should try and find out where End is" Thalia explained "I've seen the base and I think it's on chaos's Planet," "we won't be able to get up there then"
I sat there and thought about a conversation I had with chaos.

Flashback (2 years ago)
I was currently walking to Chaos's office think about earth. I've been here for almost a year now but I was nervous every time Chaos called for me. I reached her office doors and knocked lightly. "Come in" she called out from inside the room. I opened the door peeked my head in. "You asked for me chaos?" She looked up from what she was doing. "Ah yes Percy take a seat," I closed the door behind me and took a seat. "So what's up?" I said nervously. "So your next mission is going to be a lot more dangerous than any you've done so far, so that's why I'm going to give you this," she said pulling out a purple orb "what is that?" I asked staring at the orb. "If you stomp on this it'll bring you here immediately. However for the others to be teleported they need to touch you and its only a one time use," she explained. "What happens if I lose it?" I asked knowing I'll probably lose it. "You won't lose it, as long as I'm alive you'll always have it on you"
Flashback End
I can't believe I forgot about that orb. "Oh my gods, I'm such a dumbass," I said slapping my forehead. "What's wrong?" "i know how we can get to End"

"We need to bring the fight to End!"
"No! that's what we need right now! We need to defend the camp!"
The entire council was split. 50 saying we should take the fight to End and 50 Saying we shouldn't. Everyone was shouting at each other and it was giving me a migraine. "This is a mess," Thalia whispered "Yeah, no kidding if this doesn't stop soon I'm going to snap," I said rubbing my temples. The shouting match continued to go on and I finally had enough. "ENOUGH!" I yelled finally making everyone stop. "We need to make a decision together, not shout at each other like children! If we don't have a decision soon I'll just do this by myself" I stated walking out of the room slamming the door behind me.