Page V. Hatred

HANA'S POV

Matapos yung pagkikita namin ni Troy sa training camp ay hindi na kami muling nag-usap ni Adamson.

Napabuntong hininga ako. Gusto ko ng umuwi pero kapag ginawa ko naman yun ay alam ko, hindi ako tatanggapin ng pamilya ko. Itatakwil lang din nila ako agad.

Napalingon ako sa pinto nang bumukas iyon at niluwa nun si Carl na may kasamang doctor na lalaki.

"Goodmorning, Miss Hana. Let me introduce Dr. El." Huh? Bakit may doctor? May sakit ba ako? Okay naman ang nararamdaman ko ah.

"Uh.. Hello. My name is Hana Hudstone. Nice to meet you Dr. El" Ngumiti lang siya at saka hinalikan ang likod ng kamay ko.

What a gentleman.

"Nice to meet you too, Hana. Actually, I'm Adam's cousin. He's currently busy so I'll be the one who will examine you today." Napakunot naman ang noo ko. What?

"Examine? Wala naman akong sakit Doc." Nag chuckle lang sya. Inayos niya ang salamin niya saka nagsalita.

"Well, the things is, my cousin wants to know if you are still... a virgin." Napanganga ako sa sinabi nya.

The heck?

Wala na talagang nagawang tama yung lalaking yun! Bakit kailangan pang i-examine?! Wala naman akong dapat patunayan.

"Don't worry, I'll do my best not to make you uncomfortable. The process won't take too long and I promise to keep this examination confidential." Alam ko naman na ang doctor na to na nasa harapan ko ay walang intensyong manyakin ako o may gawing di kanais nais sa'kin.

Halata sa mukha niya na mabait siya at alam kong ginagawa niya lang ang trabaho niya.

Nakakainis na talaga ang Major General na yun!

Pero wala naman akong magagawa kundi ang sumunod. At saka isang opportunity na din ito para patunayan sa Adamson na yun na hindi ako kalapating mababa ang lipad.

Sumama ako kay El kahit nahihiya ako at masama ang loob. Pero kailangan kong gawin ito. Para na din sa sarili ko.

ADAMSON'S POV

If it's proven that she's still a virgin, then that innocent face she's always wearing, is actually real. And maybe, it's true that she really don't know why she was in my room that time.

But why do I feel like this? It's like even if I find the truth, I don't want to let her go. I want her to stay.

I bit my lip in frustration.

Damn Adamson.

What did that woman did to you?! You have nothing to do with her so why bother to keep her?

She's not yours to begin with.

I was pulled back to reality when my phone rang. When I saw El's name on the screen, I immediately answered it.

"Hey, Adam! I got the results." I don't know what to say so I just let El speak.

"It's positive. She's still a virgin." Why am I not shocked? Is it because I already knew from the start?

Right, the first time I met her, I have the feeling that she's still a virgin.

That time, I was so angry that I end up accusing her of something that I'm really not sure of. Fuck.

"You better telling the truth, El. I'll kill you if you are wrong." I just heard him chuckle on the other line.

"I don't know why you're insisting that she is a whore. Because when the first time I saw her, she look so innocent and I knew that she doesn't have knowledge about sexual things. I am telling the truth. You should stop calling her names and stop doing maliscious things to her. Anyway, I gotta go. Bye!" He hung up the phone call before I could say anything.