Chapter twelve:

"Kakashi came over to ask me if I would have breakfast with him." She laughed. "I turned him down." She finished. He nodded and walked into the house.

She shut the door behind him and followed him into the living room. "Do you want anything to drink?" She asked lightly. He grabbed her arm to stop her. Her robe opened slightly and his hand slipped into her robe and around her waist pulling her to him.

She wasnt naked so it wasnt like he was doing anything wrong but she was only wearing a tank top and her boy shorts underwear. His other hand slipped under her chin and pulled her face to look up at him.

"Asuma...." She whispered. Her face turned bright red. "I dont want Kakashi here in your home. I dont trust him alone with you." He said as if he was pained. Her words stuck in her throat.

Memories of her dream the night before flooded her mind. He had held her just like this at the beginning. "Am I clear Emmari?" He asked as he pulled her closer to him. His hand slipped down a little to her ass.

She took in a short breath and nodded. "Yes." She breathed. Normally his question would have pissed her off but for some reason his dominance was not making her angry. It was doing something else to her.

She had no idea what she was feeling but it was thrilling. His hands on her body peaked her interest. As if he noticed what he was doing to her he let her go. "Im sorry." He said lightly and stepped away from her.

"I just dont like how he looks at you." He admitted and turned away from her to hide his embarrassed look. She pulled her robe off and walked up behind him.

She was extremely nervous and hesitated for only a moment before she wrapped her arms around him from behind. "I dont want anyone to look at me like that except.........you." She whispered.

Asuma turned in her grip and looked down at her. His face turned red when he noticed she was half dressed. It was different when he couldnt see her. Her robe had covered her very well.

He cleared his throat and nodded. "You mentioned a drink?" He asked nervously. She laughed at his change of subject. They would have to talk about his reaction later.

She nodded and walked to her kitchen. When she was out of his sight she leaned on the counter and placed her hand on her rapidly beating heart.

That had been just like her dream. She couldnt hide her disappointment that he had stopped. After her dream she actually wanted him to continue. She got to work making tea.

She turned to walk back to him but stopped because he was in the doorway staring at her. The look in his eyes was firey. "Whats wrong Asuma?" She asked breathlessly.

His gaze made her feel nervous. He didnt speak. He just walked to her. She stepped back and hit the counter. He rested his hands on the counter on either side of her. Her heart rate quickened and her face burned.

He leaned down to her. "Asuma?" She asked lightly. His lips connected to hers. Her hands rested on his chest. His hands moved to her waist and he lifted her up setting her on the counter. She gasped into his kiss.

He pushed her legs apart and got between them. His tounge massaged her lips lightly as if asking for permission to enter her mouth. She parted her lips allowing him to do so. Her arms wrapped around his neck.

He broke the kiss to catch his breath. "You can stop me if im going to far." He whispered. She nodded and pulled his head back to her and pressed her lips to his. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer.

This seemed to make him more confident and he got more aggressive. Just then the tea pot started screaming and she cursed it. He started to pull away and she shook her head. "Just ignore it." She breathed not wanting him to stop.

The screaming got louder and she could hear someone yelling her name. This time she broke the kiss. "Do you hear that?" She asked looking around the room. Asuma just smiled at her. "Yes. Its time for you to wake up now." He stated. She looked at him confused.

"Wake up Em. Your suppose to train today." He stated. She looked around her house and things started to disappear. "What?" She asked confused.

Her eyes opened and Kakashi was sitting in her window staring at her. "Good morning." He smiled. She sat up and used the cover to hide herself. "Kakashi! Do you ever use a door!?" She yelled.

She should have known it was a dream. Kakashi never used the door and he had in her dream. He was looking at her with a smirk. "So who were you dreaming about? You were making some pretty interesting noises in your sleep." He stated.