Chapter Thirteen

She blushed wildly. "Get out!" She shouted. He laughed and held his hands up in defeat. "We will meet you at the training field in an hour. Team seven will be training with Asuma's team today." He stated.

"You are suppose to help me and Asuma so you should be there." He stated. She blushed at the mention of Asuma. 'How am I suppose to face Asuma after that dream?'

"Hello? Earth to Emmari!" He yelled. She snapped out of her thoughts. "Um I actually cant train with you guys. I have to help Lady Tsunade today." She lied. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry. See you later!" She exclaimed and pushed him from her window. "Hey!" He yelled. She closed the window and sat down on the bed. "I cant face him right now." She whispered.

"Why did I dream of him like that?" She asked as she got dressed. She had to find a way to stay away from him until she could figure out how to face him.

She couldnt lie and say that she hadnt enjoyed it. It felt great to be touched like that. In fact that was the biggest surprise because she had never been touched like that.

She made her way threw the village towards the Hokages office. It felt great outside. The sun was shining and the breeze was cool but not cold. She took in a deep breath and let the suns rays wash over her.

"Excuse me!" The little voice chimed and she looked down to see the little boy from before. "Hello." She said lightly. "Have you seen my Uncle Asuma?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Asuma? No I havent seen him today." She said nervously. Her cheeks reddened. "Oh. Well if you do could you tell him im looking for him?" He asked. She smiled and nodded.

Just like that the little boy was gone. "He is so cute. Asuma has a great family." She said lightly. She felt hands cover her eyes and she stiffened. His chest was against her back and she had to fight to hide her rapidly beating heart.

"Guess who." He said trying to change his voice. She knew who it was though. His scent filled her nose and her cheeks flushed. Memories of her dream and the kiss from the night before flooded her.

"Asuma..." She said breathlessly. He let go and walked around so he could look at her. "How did you know?" He asked with a smile. She looked away from him to hide her blush.

"Who else would it have been?" She asked lightly. Most people in the village feared her so they wouldnt have dared to touch her. Plus she knew his scent and thanks to her dreams that felt so real......she knew what he felt like touching her.

He smiled again. 'That big goofy jerk! He has no idea!' She thought. "Whats wrong? Why wont you look at me?" He asked sounding a little upset. She had to face him sooner or later.

She glanced at him but all she could see was the memory of how he had looked at her in her dream. "So we are still going on a date tonight right?" He asked. She bit her lip and nodded.

"Yeah. Um....I have to go. Cant keep Lady Tsunade waiting." She stated and laughed nervously. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Emmari I was just with her and she was leaving the village for a meeting." He stated.