Forty

Hours of labor later Lady Tsunade emerged from the room where Emmari had just given birth. The small child was bundled up and wrapped in Tsunade's arms. Asuma was naturally ready to see the child and his wife. The older woman refused to show him the child per Emmaris orders.

When Kakashi arrived she would let them know who was the father. She didnt want to have to repeat herself. After giving birth she was to tired to have to be repetitive. The soft knock at the door let her know that both men were there. She pushed herself up in the bed. "Come in." It had been plain as day to her who the father was by just seeing the baby. Now it was time they knew.

Asuma was the first to enter and Kakashi followed. Both looked as though they were terrified. She didnt blame them. She had brought this on herself. On them. Sure Asuma had been gone for years but she should have known he was alive. She should have felt it. Though she had fallen short on it. She had moved on and not only had she moved on. She had moved on to one of his closest friends.

Her dark hues moved over both men. Each one she loved. That was right. She loved them both, but she could only have one. Asuma was the one she had chosen and in this moment when she was about to tell them who the father of the young girl. "Its only fitting that I let the father help name our daughter."

She let out a long breath as her gaze landed on Kakashi. She was silent for a while and then her gaze moved to Asuma. "She belongs to Kakashi." The look on Asuma's face was enough to break her heart. She wanted to reach out to him.

"Ill leave you two then. I have a mission I have to do anyway. I'll see you at home Em." He didn't give her a chance to speak before he was gone from the room. Small tears trickled down her cheeks as she watched the door he had just exited out off.

A/N
Sorry for taking so long! I'll write more when I come up with a good name for the little girl. 😁