Thirty-Two

He positioned himself at her core and ran his hands up her back. "What was that little dove?" He asked. She gasped as he entered her a little but pulled out quickly.

"Speak louder." He ordered. "Please. I want you inside me." He said louder. "Thats it little dove. Beg me for it." He smirked. She bit her lip and nodded. "Please Kakashi." She begged.

He slammed into her and she moaned as he filled her. His hands gripped her hips and he pulled her to him as he pounded into her.

She clenched the side of the couch. A few more strokes and he pulled out. She almost whimpered but her flipped her over and pulled her legs to his shoulders. He pushed into her again and leaned forward so that her knees were almost to her head.

"Im....mhmmm." She moaned. He smirked and shook his head at her. "Not yet baby. Hold it in." He purred. She bit her lip and nodded.

He pushed into her harder. Her legs started to shake and she felt the knot in her stomach getting tighter. "I cant....." She breathed. He smiled let her legs down he pulled her so she was sitting in his lap.

He grabbed her ass and rocked her hips on him. "Let it go beautiful." He whispered in her ear. She climaxed and her walls clamped on him. He moaned and squeezed her ass roughly.

His climax hit as well and he came inside her. They sat there for a moment to catch their breath. "Shikamaru should be back soon with Hiru and I need to get dinner started. Are you staying for dinner?" She asked as she got off him and got dressed.

He pulled his pants on and pressed his lips to hers again. She smiled into the kiss and turned to head to the kitchen when he broke it. He smacked her ass and she giggled.

He followed her into the kitchen and leaned on the wall watching her grab things to cook. "Marry me?" He asked. She froze and turned to look at him. "What?" She asked.

He looked at the floor and then back at her. "Marry me." He said lightly. She stood there unable to speak. They had been dating yes but she wasnt sure she was ready to take that step with him.

A knock at the door pulled her from her thoughts. She cleared her throat. "Thats probably Shikamaru." She said lightly. "Wait. Whats your answer?" He asked. She sighed and looked towards the door. "I.....im sorry. I cant." She whispered.

He followed her to the door and grabbed her hand before she opened it. "Emmari I love you. I want to be with you." He stated. She looked down. "Kakashi I.....i just cant right now." She whispered. She opened the door and Kakashi pulled her to him and kissed her.

She broke the kiss and turned to apologize to Shikamaru for the sight but her heart stopped in her chest when she saw him standing there. He looked beaten and bruised.