Thirty-Six

"Im pregnant." She finished. He looked at her uninterested. "Well congratulations. Let Asuma know Im happy for him." He said venomously.

This actually angered her. He turned to walk away from her and she couldnt stop herself. "Hey!" She shouted. He ignored her.

"Im still talking to you!" She spat. He waved her off and she ran at him and swung. He dodged and grabbed her hand. "What the hell are you doing? What makes you think I want to know you are pregnant? Great! You and Asuma are happy! I dont want you rubbing it in my face Emmari!" He shouted.

"I dont like having to let the one woman i actually love be with someone else let alone that she is having his baby!" He sneered. She tried to swing her other fist and he caught that one as well.

"Let me go!" She yelled. "Stop trying to hit me and i wouldnt have to grab you!" She jerked her wrists from him. "Im pregnant and it may be yours! So excuse me for trying to let you know!" She yelled.

His eyes widened. "What?" He asked. She crossed her arms and turned away from him. "Im done! You can fuck off Kakashi! I dont want to see you again until this baby is born." She spat.

"If its yours then ill let you be a part of its life. If not.....dont speak to me ever again!" She sneered. She went to walk away and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind.

"Im sorry." He whispered. "I just miss holding you. I miss kissing you. I love you little dove." He finished. She stood there unable to push him away.

She couldnt lie and say she didnt love him. When Asuma had asked she wasnt sure but being here right now in his embrace she had to admit that she did love him.

"Kakashi....I..." She had to stop because she couldnt finish. "I know its selfish but I want this baby to be mine." He said lightly. She felt her chest tighten.

"I have to go." She whispered. He tightened his grip on her. "I know its wrong but I wish he had never come back." He stated. She felt tears form in her eyes.

Asuma was the love of her life but Kakashi had wiggled his way into her heart as well. "Please dont make this harder." She said lightly as the tears fell down her face softly.

He finally let her go and she refused to look at him. She walked away from him unsure of where she was going. When she finally found her barings again she was home.

She stood in front of her house looking at the door. She would have to tell Asuma that she was pregnant and that the baby might be his and it might not.

"I was reckless." She cried lightly. She wiped her tears and entered their home.