Chapter nine:

"Ok Konohamaru. Lets get to work. Ill see you for dinner later?" He asked her as the young genin started dragging him away. She laughed and nodded. "Ill be there." She shouted to him. He smiled and the two disappeared.

Later that night Asuma knocked on her door. "Come in! Im not ready yet!" She shouted. He walked in and sat on her couch. "Ill be ready in a minute!" She yelled from her bathroom. She pulled her hair up and pulled her towel tighter around her.

She cracked the door to make sure he wasnt looking towards her and ran to her room. She grabbed severl different outfits and scanned over them. She had no idea why she was so nervous.

Asuma POV

He heard her footsteps and stood. He walked to her room and started to knock on the door but it was cracked. He couldnt stop himself from looking in on her. She was staring at her bed as if she couldnt decide on what to wear.

However that wasnt what caught his attention. She was wearing nothing but a towel. Her curves were clearly visable and she was a vision of beauty. He closed his eyes and turned away from looking.

He knew it was wrong and he slowly moved away from her door. When he sat back on the couch he let out the breath he was apparently holding in. She was starting to become a constant in his life and he wanted so much more than her friendship.

"Okay. Sorry it took so long. I have absolutely nothing to wear except training clothes and i figured since we are going out i should dress for it." She stated as she stepped into his view.

His gaze started at her feet and rose to her face. The blue dress matched her perfectly. She was a vision of beauty. She could have been wearing a pillow case and he still would have loved it but this dress matched her.

Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away nervously. "Is it to much? I can change." She spoke and he cleared his throat and stood. "Um....no. You....you look great. Lets go." He stumbled. She looked at him confused and then laughed lightly.

Emmari POV

His gaze made her fell nervous. She followed him out of the house to the resturant. Dinner with his students was much more enjoyable than she had imagined it would be and after they parted ways she and Asuma walked in silence just enjoying each others company.

"So this was fun." He stated. She brushed a strand of hair from her face and nodded. "Yeah. I havent done anything like this in years." She smiled. He lite a cigarette and looked up at the sky. "I could have guessed that." He stated.

She scrunched her nose at his filthy habit. "Its hard to believe that its been a whole year since we met. You were very stand offish. In fact you wouldnt even really talk to me." He smirked.

She glanced over at him as they walked. "I didnt mean to be such a bitch. Im just not really that good at being social." She admitted and looked ahead. He stopped walking and she turned to him. "What?" She asked.