Thirty-Four

"Im not mad." He said lightly. She turned to look at him. "How long have you been seeing him?" He asked. She looked at the floor. "About a year." She said lightly.

"Its okay Em. You thought i was dead. I just...." He started but stopped. "Do you love him?" He asked. She looked up at him. To be honest she didnt know if she loved him or not. She certainly felt something for him.

"I dont know." She whispered and looked away from him. He sighed and opened his arms to her. She went to him with no second thoughts. This was her safe place. It was her home.

"You still want to marry me?" He asked lightly. She nodded and burried her face in his chest. "Get a bath and ill make you something to eat." She said. She let him go so she could leave and he stopped her.

"No. I want you." He stated and pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back but quickly stopped. "Asuma I have to tell you something." She whispered.

"I....slept with..." She started but he stopped her. "I dont care. Its in the past. I want my woman." He demanded. "Are you still mine?" He asked. She nodded and he pulled her to him.

He unzipped the dress she was wearing and slipped in off of her. His lips trailed down her neck and she moaned softly. He was the only man who could make her feel like this.

She pulled his shirt off and trailed her hands down to his pants. She pulled them down and got on her knees. He looked down at her and she took him into her mouth. His eyes rolled back and his hand wrapped in her hair.

After a few moments he pulled her up to him. He pushed her underwear off and pushed into her. He thrusted slowly enjoying how she felt around him. Three years was a long time.

She moaned as he lifted her legs up. She wrapped them around him and he pushed into her faster and harder. He buried his head in her neck and moaned himself.

"Im close Asuma!" She breathed. He nodded. "Cum baby." He said and she clenched around him. That caused his climax to hit as well. He released inside her and slowly let her back down to the ground.