Thirty

His eyes turned to Emmari who was standing there as white as a ghost. She fell to her knees struggling to breath. Ino tried to calm her but her vision was going black. She was hyperventilating.

"Naruto help me get her to the hospital!" Ino yelled. The stress couldnt be good for the baby. "I didnt mean to say that much!" Naruto exclaimed as he grabbed her and rushed her to the hospital with Ino right behind him.

The doors to the hospital opened and she saw Guy watching Kakashi being rushed back to the operating rooms. She pushed from Narutos arms and rushed to Kakashi. He was awake but badly hurt. He handed her a headband before he was rushed away.

Guy walked over to her just before she started to fall to the floor. He grabbed her and walked her to a chair. She sat down and looked at the shinobi headband in her hands.

"He told us to give that to you. He was winning when we left. He forced me to bring Kakashi back. He was fine Emmari. Dont give up hope." He started. She looked up at him.

"We sent some back up to help him." Her eyes turned to the woman talking. Tsunade looked at her with worried eyes. Emmari couldnt speak. She was stunned and frankly really upset. She was afraid if she spoke she would break.

"Go home and get some rest. I have to heal Kakashi and ill come check on you. We will bring him home." She stated. Emmari nodded as tears formed in her eyes.

She returned to her home and sat on the couch in silence waiting for Tsunade to come. Hours passed and finally there was a knock at the door.

She opened the door hoping to find a tired and maybe slightly injured Asuma. However it was Lady Tsunade with two other ninja she recognized as Anbu.

She knew the look on her face showed worry and hope. Tsunade shook her head. "He was gone." She said lightly. Emmari fell to her knees and finally her tears broke free.

Three years passed and she moved to a house on the outskirts of the Uchiha's old villiage. "Hiruzen be careful!" She laughed lightly as her small two year old pulled on Shikamaru's hair.

The young male had been spending a lot of time with her child. She couldnt blame him. Hiru looked so much like Asuma it almost took her breath away.

Shikamaru was trying to teach him how to play Shogi but he was more interested in playing with his hair. A soft breeze ruffled the leaves next to her and a smile crossed her lips.

She turned to see Kakashi standing there. Hiruzen noticed the white haired ninja and ran to him. "Kashi!" He chimmed. Kakashi held his arms out to him and spun him in a circle when he picked him up. "Hey little man." He said happily.

Emmari smirked at the site of them and walked over to them. She took Hiru from the male. "Go with Shikamaru honey." She told him. He nodded and returned to his lazy trainer.

She turned to Kakashi. "He missed you." She smiled. "What about his mother?" He asked. She bit her lip lightly and smiled. "Maybe a little." She said lightly. He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her to him.