Chapter Nineteen

He smirked and slowly pushed into her. The sharp pain from the pressure lasted only a second and then the most amazing filling erupted threw her.

Her back arched and her hands clenched at the sheets. A moan pushed its way from her lips. Asuma stoped to let her adjust to him and after a few moments he started thrusting slowly.

She was actually glad that he was taking it slow because this was her first time. Her hands moved up his back and tangled in his dark hair. Each movement caused vibrations of pleasure to resonate threw her.

"Ah....Asuma!" She needed more. She could handle it. She wanted to feel every inch of him. As if he could read her mind he quickened his pace and got harder with his thrusts.

His lips forced their way down her neck to her breasts. He unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. He took one of her breasts into his mouth running his tounge over her nipple before bitting it lightly. She gasped at the small pain that felt so amazing.

His hands moved down to her waist and he lifted her up easily. This simple movement caused him to sink deeper into her and her back arched. His groans proved he was enjoying being encased inside her.

He pulled out only for a second when he flipped her over and pulled her so that she was on her hands and knees. "What are you...." She started to ask but he slammed into her again and a loud moan erupted from her.

She hadnt expected him to be so dominant but it was amazing. "Im not hurting you am I?" He asked as he wrapped his hand in her hair. She bit her lip and shook her head. This caused him to smile.

He pulled her up so that her back was to his chest and ran his free hand down her stomach slowly. Her hands rested on his hips behind her as he pushed into her. She was a moaning mess now. Her breathing was all over the place and she was sweating.

His hand slipped down her stomach to her clit and he made a circular movement on it as he continued to forcefully push into her. She felt a pressure in her stomach and she squeezed his hips.

"Dont hold it in baby. Let it go." He whispered in her ear. His words sent her over the edge and the pressure in her stomach released and she clenched around him. He groaned in approval and quickly pulled out before he finished.

She had no idea why she did it but she turned around and slipped him into her mouth. His eyes closed and his head fell back. She ran her tounge over his shaft slowly sucking on the head until he finally finished and his warm fluid ran down her throat.

She let him fall from her mouth and he looked down at her surprised and yet smiling. "Where did you learn to do that?" He asked. She shook her head. "I just did it." She said lightly. Now she felt nervous.

He was obviously far more experienced than she was. She bit her lip and moved to one side of the bed as he grabbed his clothes to get dressed. "You could stay.....if you want to." She said lightly.

He turned to her and smiled at her shy demeanor. He put his boxers back on and crawled into the bed with her. "You dont have to be shy Em. We did just have sex." He smiled. She felt her cheeks flare. 'Perfectly amazing sex!' She thought.