Twenty-Seven

He smirked and pressed his lips to hers. She placed her hands on the sides of his face enjoying the taste of him. When he broke the kiss she couldnt help but frown.

He smirked and pulled her closer to him. She wrapped her legs around him and brushed her fingers threw his hair. "So does that mean i get you all to myself tonight?" She asked. "How about we eat dinner in the bedroom?" He asked.

She giggled and nodded. "Yes please!" She exclimed. He lifted her and carried her towards their room. "Wait!" He stopped and looked at her confused. "What?" He asked.

She wiggled out of his grasp. When her feet hit the floor she smirked again. He looked at her confused again. She bit her lip lightly and pulled her shirt off. He raised an eyebrow at her in curiosity.

"Em what are you doing?" He asked lightly. She pushed her shorts down so she was only wearing her bra and underwear. She held up her finger and motioned for him to follow her.

He smirked and did as she said. She lead him to their bathroom. She stopped at the door and shook her head at him. "You can only come in here without those." She smiled and motioned to his clothes.

He laughed and tried to touch her but she smacked his hand. She smiled and shook her finger at him. She pointed at his clothes and then stepped into the bathroom.

He pulled off his flak jacket and shirt. Next he pulled off his pants and stepped into the bathroom. She turned the water on and pulled the rest of her clothes off.

She blushed as his eyes studied her naked form. Even after a few years as a couple she was still nervous about being naked in front of him. She knew that she shouldnt be but she couldnt help it.

He still made her heart flutter. She stepped into the shower and let a small breath out. After a few minutes she felt his hands on her shoulders and her eyes closed.

His large hands slowly mobed down her arms to her hips and his lips brushed against her neck. A soft moan escaped her lips and she tilted her head to let him have more room.

His lips grew heavier and she gasped when he spun her around. His hands moved to her ass and he lifted her up. The warm water rushed over them increasing the temperature of her already hot skin.

She wrapped her legs around him and ran her fingers threw his wet hair. "I want you so bad Emmari." He whispered. Her breath caught in her throat. She wanted more. He grinded his hips to hers.

She moaned and bit her lip. "I cant wait any longer! I want to feel you inside me!" She said and pulled his lips to hers. He smiled in the kiss and lifted her up a little more so he could position himself at her core.

He pushed into her quickly and roughly. She gasped and arched her back. He filled her so well. They were truly a perfect match. He slammed into her a few more times and let her down.

He was a dominant man and she loved that about him. He turned her and moved her so that she was facing the wall. His chest met her back and he lifted her leg and entered her again.

She thrusted forcefully into her and she moaned louder. She didnt think there was anything he could do to her that she wouldnt like.

Her hands clenched at the wall for support as he pounded into her. His right hand holding her leg up and his left trailed down her stomach to her clit. He made circles on it as he continued to thrust.

She was almost screaming from the pleasure. "A.....Asuma! Im gonna....." She moaned. He moved his left hand to her hair and wrapped it in her hair. "Not yet Em. You dont cum until I tell you to." He ordered.

She felt the pressure in her stomach tighten more. She bit her lip and nodded. "Do you understand me Emmari?" He asked with a smirk as he slammed into her again.

"Yes!" She moaned louder. He smiled and pushed into her rougher. He loved the way she turned into moaning mess when they had sex.

He felt his climax building and he groaned in pleasure. "Okay baby. Let it go. Tighten on me." He whispered in her ear. That sent her over the edge and her walls clamped on him.

This caused him to climax as well and fill her. She let her hot face lay on the cool tile of the wall for a moment. He pulled out of her and turned her to face him.

"Not exactly dinner but I think that was better. You?" He asked. She smiled and kissed him. "Im going to make your dinner. Wash yourself and get dressed Mr. Sarutobi." She smiled and poked his nose.