Chapter Two:

Past

"Itachi! Emmari! Wait!" Sauske yelled as they walked down the stone path towards their home. Emmari stopped and turned to her little brother. "Sauske do you want to practice on throwing kunia with me today?" She asked as she leaned down to look him in the eye.

"Can you come Itachi?" He asked. The middle brother shook his head. "I have a mission Sauske. Some other time." He stated and poked his forehead. Sauske looked irritated.

She puffed her cheeks out at him. "You know.....he wont be little forever." She smiled. Itachi just shook his head. "Arent you suppose to be meeting Shisui right now?" He asked.

She smiled and poked his forehead this time. "Your right Itachi. You take Sauske home." She smirked. Having two younger brothers was no picnic but she enjoyed every minute of it.

----Time skip to a few weeks later.----

"Stay here Sauske! Ill come back for you! I promise." She whispered frantically as she closed the door to his bedroom closet leaving him inside terrified. She tip toed threw the house.

When she entered their parents room Itachi was cleaning the blood from his blade and their parents laid dead on the floor. "Itachi! Why?" She breathed. "Do you hate me?" He asked. The soft whimper behind her made her turn. "Sauske! I told you to stay there." She stated and grabbed him. "Big brother what are you doing?" The little boy asked.

Itachi closed his eyes and when he opened them again Sauske went silent. Emmari shook him but Itachis Mongekio was to strong. "Itachi stop! Please!" She begged. Sauske fell to the floor. She felt the tears forming in her eyes. She ran at him ready to knock him on his ass.

He dodged and grabbed her arm. "Emmari you were the best big sister a boy could ask for but I have no choice." He stated and placed his blade to her wrist. "Itachi please....you have taken everyone from me already." She whispered. He looked pained and tears threatened to escape his eyes.

"One day you will understand." He stated and let her go. "Understand?" She asked. She looked back at their little brother laying on the floor eyes open. "I have nothing left. You took my parents, my brother, my boyfriend, everyone." She cried.

She placed her wrist on his blade amd sliced it open. If she had known then the right way to do it she would have. However she woke three weeks later in the Leaf Hospital.