MultiShips| Random ships with Ship Children

I'm having too much fun with your ship kids omg-

Lavender belongs to me
Icarus and Khaos belongs to Ares_Corona
Milkyway belongs to Honkies
Azure and Jester belongs to artsyteina
Flicker and Margarita belongs to AZeus07
Amethyst belongs to Just_Shans

___

LavUs | Meant to be

The kiss taste so sweet.. and yet so bitter...

Lavender gasped as he pulled away from the other, a string of saliva just connecting their tongues.

It was kiss that wasn't right, it wasn't supposed to be right, It was so wrong and yet...

"I- mhhmp-" 

Icarus pulled him into another kiss as Lavender's fingers dug into the other's clothes causing creases to form.

...It was the kiss that was meant to be...

___

Azure x Milkyway | A Promise To Hold

(someone pls come up with a ship name)

"Hey can you promised me something?" Milkyway asked as he looks up at him.

Azure nodded as he cuddled closer to the other. "Alright..."

"Promised me that you'll hold my hand whenever I get scared okay?" Milkyway blushed in embarrassment as he said those exact words.

"I promised..." Azure hummed while gently kissing the other's forehead.

"Okay then..." Milkyway slightly smiled before taking ahold of his hand.

"Hmm? What are you afraid of right now?" Azure rose a brow as he looks around the living room they were in.

There wasn't much threat, him and Milkyway were cuddling on the couch, the TV is playing a show that both of them had gradually lost interest in and he can't seem to find anything the other might find scary.

The other tugs on his shirt causing him to look down at the other.

Milkyway shyly looks away from him but was still smiling nonetheless. "I'm just scared that you'll disappear if I let go of your hand..."

...

Azure pause as his face was flushing blue green.

The other would be the death of him...

___

Khaos x Lavender | Morning Mess

(ship name please T-T)

(And yes I know I haven't officially introduced him yet but like... fuck it.)

"Love, we really should get up."

Khaos said as he nudge his shoulder. The other's voice was husky and low from probably just waking up.

"No...." He groaned as he nuzzled his head into the other's chest.

"We have a party to attend..." The other reminded him as Lavender just grunted as he idly wrapped his arms around the other.

"When did you care so much about being punctual anyways..." He said with a yawn as he looks up at the other.