Sleepover

All you see is clothes and fists flying while the guys were on the ground.

Before they tackled eachother, I saw Max's eyes filled with rage while Rhy's were taunting him.

Everything else happened so quickly.

The whole store's attention is brought upon us, but not my mom's.

Noo, she's still shopping around probably listening to music while she's doing so.

What should I do?

Think Leila, think.

"Guys, stop" I screamed helplessly

Nothing

Let's try it with more force this time

"Stop" my scream was echoed throughout the mall, leaving the whole store in silence and unmoving.

All for three people

Max, Rhy, and my happy shopping mom.

All of a sudden, the guys each got a piece of clothing from the ground and started choking eachother with it.

One moment Max would be on top of Rhy choking him with the cloth and the next moment it would be Rhy choking Max.

Rhy is stronger than Max, but Max is very skilled.

Both very strong, and angry Alphas.

A person who would dare to get in the middle of them would have to be a lunatic with no will to live whatsoever.

Apparently that lunatic just has to be me

Great.

Goodbye cruel world!

Rhy suddenly had the cloth securely tight on Max's, there routine halting, and Rhy taking charge.

Max 's skill faded away, as his face started to turn blue. His hands were just clawing at Rhy's hands, trying to get out of his death grip.

Rhy let out an animalistic growl, before his hands clenched on the cloth tighter.

His muscles bulging out even more

His wolf was out

And it wanted blood

All in all

Not good.

I had to act fast

The person who is fighting for me was going to die all because of an egotistical jerk I was actually starting to let in.

He can't die because of me

I did the only thing I can think of
that moment

Calling on wolf speed, I ran as fast as I could and rammed myself on Rhy's side.

His hands instantly went around me as were in air heading toward a clothes rack rapidly.

Rhy's body was covering my whole entire body, making him take the force of the fall.

That would've hurt

I looked into his eyes

He saved me

Wait a second

Max

Because of him, Max's life was this close to be stopped.

I quickly untangled myself from his body and ran towards Max's helpless coughing body.

He was hunched over, coughing his lungs out.