Its good for his business

*not edited(for all my beautiful OCD readers, I still love ya)

He coughed the water out of his longs, while looking out at the wilderness.

I sat on my knees, looking at the young man intently waiting for him to speak, while Rhy was kneeling and doing the same.

After a couple of seconds he looked stable

Rhy didn't waste a second

He went to Archer's eye level, looked at him with authorization, and a look that symbolized Archer has his permission to speak.

"Talk"

Archer bowed his said

"Where would you like me to start?" He questioned.

"Why do you and Noah, smell differently?"

Archer looked up

"About a week ago, Noah decided he was going to leave your pack, and he asked us to leave too. We did, Noah told us that after you become Alpha, you'll be domineering, unskilled, and not fit for the job. He believed you should be overthrown. He has been secretly talking to a group of Rogues, called the Retaliators. It's a new group that all started with a man who is power hungry, and angry."

He paused and sat criss-cross applesauce, he wiped a drop of water off his forehead, and then gazed at us again.

"You might know him as the guy who tried to kidnap your Red Luna" Archer said while looking at me.

I immediately looked at Rhy, and touched his arm. Then I brought his face to mine, so he can meet my gaze.

"Calm, control"

Rhy, instantly relaxed, and nodded his head

"Anger will get me nowhere" he said, then kissed my forehead.

Archer began fidgeted, uncomfortable, given the situation.

Rhy brought his focus back to Archer.

"Were you guys going to meet him?"

Archer nodded brusquely.

I looked at Archer intently

"Axel, right?"

Archer nodded

"Were you heading to Nevada?"

Archer signaled with his head no

"We were meeting in Canada, Vancouver, Axel has a restaurant there, we were all going to meet there."

Rhy then looked at me

"Do you remember Axel when he was being trained by your father?"

Hmm...

I've been training a class since I was a thirteen, was there anyone that stood out or got kicked out?

There was only one person who ever got expelled

....Axel

My eyes immediately lit up

"I remember him, he was supposed to be Alpha of North California. He was getting trained by my father, but he was always letting his anger get the best of him. He was spoiled, always got what he wanted. He didn't like being bossed around. Always got into fights, one day he was fighting another guy, who was also training to be an Alpha in the cafeteria-I was fourteen- and he lost control. He was this close to kill him-with cheap shots might I add-when my dad barged in and let out a roar causing everyone to bow down. But Axel decided he wasn't going to listen, at first he gave in and went on his knees. But then he stood up, and looked my dad straight in the eye. Axel's eyes immediately went to yellow, meaning he was no longer a part of a pack.

My dad marched straight to him, and grabbed his neck, bringing Axel's feat up in the air, and then suddenly he got his claws elongated, and lunged them into Axel's neck, making him immobile.

He was hospitalized and chained to his bed with silver chains. Back then, I really wanted to become a doctor. Everyday I would get a blood sample from him to measure how much Alpha blood was still in him.

One day, he looked me straight in the eye, and asked for water, he was chained. So I did. I brought the water to his mouth and he drank hungrily. As I was putting the cup back on the tray, my wrist hovered by his mouth, with inhumane speed, he latched on.

My screams were everywhere.

As soon as he got my blood in his system, he broke the silver chains.

I don't know how but he did

He was trying to take me, but I held my fighting stance, ready for a battle.

He looked me in the eyes with determination, and told me he was coming back for me.

Then he fled."

I looked out at the forest, lost in a daze.

Rhy's hands went immediately to my wrist checking if there was a mark.

But there was none.

"The mark would only stay if it was on my neck Rhy."

Rhy immediately looked at Archer, "touch her and I kill you, you now how strong her blood is. If you tell this to a soul, I will shred you" he said threateningly.

Archer immediately looked down frantically

"No way man, I don't have a death wish to mess with you two, you're the red wolf, on top of that an Alpha" he said frantically while looking at Rhy.

Then he looked at me "and y-you are the trainer's daughter, hah, he's stronger than all the Alphas"

Then he pointed at us together, his hair moving frantically as his body shook

"Together, that's just deadly. I'm sorry but I'm too young to die."

I looked at Rhy as he did the same.

"So what's the plan, Rhy?"

"I think we should finally meet this Axel, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if he had some customers. It'll be good for his business, aaaand I'll leave a tip." He said while his eyes showed his full intent.

I smiled at him

"Definitely agree"

And Archer, he just fainted.
--------
I made this longer because I have been lagging!

Sorry, just got a new job, it's full time, plus school

I'll try my very best to update, as long as you share my book and give it some publicity.

Let your friends know

Whoever does, comment, and I'll thank you
<3<3<3