Battle Cry

Not Edited

WARNING:
Does include mild sexual harassment

Anxious.

We were all anxious, ready for battle.

We slept the night away, and woke up at 8am, scheming as quick as we can.

First things first, I called Nick's beta and he was interested in helping us from the very beginning.

Perfect

Then I asked him to get a bunch of his men to check out the camp. Since there is no way in hell they were able to relocate all 300 men.

He got back to me, and it turns out I was right. They only captured everyone who was at my house that evening, and caged the 300 or less boys in the training camp by closing each opening of each room or class with silver.

Nicks pack wore suits to prevent skin contact with the silver, and got the boys out.

We also got the students who were in their 3rd or their final year to help us. Each more than happy to get their revenge. That was a total of 150, therefore we didn't need to call for backup. Including Nick's pack, the students, our group, and some volunteers; we had about 230 ready to attack.

Ryder's pack has 3 weapon specialists who create knew equipment and weapons for them.

We all got armor customized for us in two hours since it was Ryder's request to have it done quick.

Mine was black of course, and molded with my body. There were two lines of silver blades going vertically, one on my right side, the other on my left. Two silver and black gloves were attached with a built in gun on each side, the bullets were silver. My shoes had silver coated blades underneath them.

Best part is when I shift, the suit shifted with my body.

Ryder's was black, with red silver coated spikes, they were arranged like an S, so it pierce into the body from many angles. His shoes were the same as mine, just red.

Sam's was blue, with a diagonal black silver coated blade. Her suit was a jumpsuit. And like the dork she is, she begged for spikes to be on her bottom so she can just sit on her victims.

Leon had a midnight blue samurai suit with silver coated swords.

Stefan didn't want a suit since he was the sniper. But he did get a helmet like hat, with a bullet proof glass protecting his face, and allowing him to zoom in from miles away.

Adam had a grey body suit that also shifted with his body. His gloves had spikes on the palms, and his shoes had spikes underneath them. The perfect suit for his wolf.

We got the suits done by 12, and arrived at the airport by 12:30pm.

We arrived in Canada at 7:30pm.

We arrived at our condo at 8:00pm

The meeting was at 2:30 pm tommorrow, and we were right on schedule.

Morning came, and we were all determined and focused. We put on our suits and waited for our soldiers to meet us here.

A loud thump came from upstairs, flood by a high pitched scream.

Startled, we all ran to the source.

I was going to kill the source.