•2•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Let's hope tomorrow will be okay." You quietly said to yourself.

_________________________

"Miss? Miss? Excuse, but you have to get up." I soft voice said. You opened your eyes slowly coming face to face with a woman who had a small smile on her face.

"Who are you?" You asked groggily, stretching in the comfortable bed. "I'm here to show you around and to help you out, my names Bella, um assuming Dave already told you about me?" She asked, walking over to your closet.

"Um, yeah, but he didn't mention that you looked like a model." You said, complementing her.

"Aw, thanks dear. Oh and today you'll have to wear a dress. I understand it's not the most comfortable thing, but if it's your first day on the job, you'll what to look nice at least." She told you, picking out a short red dress.

"Um, if I'm cleaning and stuff, how the hell am I supposed to move around without my ass showing and shit?"

Bella giggled "I kind of feel bad that you haven't figured it out by now, but that's what the kings want. And what the kings want, the kings get." She said calmly, handing you the red dress with matching heels.

"Are they like....rapists?" You genuinely asked her.

"No, by the second day the girls always give into them, even the ones that say "I'll never give in, they don't affect me"." She informed.

"I know it's not my business and you don't have to tell me, but have you gave into their quote on quote, charms?" You asked.

"Sadly, yes, but I'm not ashamed of it." You gave her a smile. "I think we'd make great friends." You told her, getting out of bed.

"Oh god, don't ever sleep in your undergarments if you know what's good for you. What if it were the kings to come in here one morning, would you really want that?" She asked.

"Oh, um no, but I'm sorry I didn't realize. I always sleep like this so it's became a habit I guess." You told her, walking over to get a new bra and underwear.

You grabbed you black lace set, thinking it'd be your best bet.

"Geez, you need to know more than I thought you did." She told you, walking out to give you your privacy.

You questioned what she meant, but shrugged it off nonetheless.

You looked at the dress with disgust. It was a really beautiful dress for a short one. You'd probably wear it to dinner with one of your friends if you could. You still hated it though, it was basically mocking the people who didn't look like fashion models.

"Ugh, I don't understand what's wrong with these men in power. Always thinking they can do whatever they want." You quietly said, pulling the dress up.