•47•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I'm sorry, I just thought it'd be the last thing you'd want to hear." You said, kissing him on the neck and snuggling into him, relaxing so you could go back to sleep.

"Goodnight, princess."

___________

"Tae you know I can't leave her here by herself again, not yet, it's just too so-,"

"You are a free man to do whatever you please, you could literally go anywhere right at this moment, but yet you're staying in this boring castle because your poor little princess got kidnapped how long ago? Oh wait I can't remember because it wasn't even that big of a deal."

"Oh my God, you're relentless. Fine, I'll go wherever the hell you want to take me." Jungkook finally have in, sighing.

"See, how hard was that? All you have to do is loosen up. I am baffled that it's me even talking to you about this, you're the one who always begged everyone to go out and have fun." Taehyung laughed, and you heard a loud slapping sound, then a bunch of fumbling.

You finally opened your eyes, seeing the pair wrestling on the ground like children.

Jungkook looked over at you whenever you sat up, a apologetic look on his face. Taehyung threw Jungkook off of him, laughing when he landed on his back with a huff.

"Well look who's finally up, took you long enough. Could've swore he put a sleeping spell on you or something." Taehyung said, slowly getting up from the floor.

"Why were you two wrestling out of no where and who smacked who's ass?" You questioned groggily.

"Tae decided it'd be funny to slap the absolute hell out of my ass, so instead of actually hitting him I tackled him." Jungkook explained, wiping his clothes off even though the floor was spotless.

"And you lost, weakling." You laughed, noticing his flabbergasted look.

"You try wrestling him, he's not as weak as he looks, also, you distracted me. Everyone in this room knows I'm stronger." Jungkook exasperated. Taehyung looked over at you, raising his eyebrow and smirking.

"Yeah, come on and have a taste." Taehyung said, mischievously staring at you.

"Don't try to pick a fight you'd lose." You said, smiling back at him.

Taehyung bursted out in laughter, rolling his eyes.

"Please, you do realize I'm over a thousand years old, I'm very strong and you're just a wittle hooman." He pouted at the end, mocking you.

"Fine, lets go then mister big shot." You chuckled, looking over at Jungkook who was looking between you two, smirking.

"Little girl you're about to get real hurt-."