•9•

(Important a/n: I want to go ahead and give a good description of the spell Jungkook is going to use on her in this chapter. It's a spell that enhances desire and need, it also puts the person in a euphoric state to make them feel even more better. The spell will not work unless the person wants to sleep with them, and even then, it has to be a deep want. So it is consensual, don't worry.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Say my name again." Jungkook said, staring at you with a look you've never seen before.

You looked at him, squirming around and trying to get off of his lap. He held onto your arms tighter and you took that as a warning.

"J-Jungkook." You said unsteadily.

You watched as his eyes slightly rolled, seeming...pleased?

"Again." He said quietly, swallowing thickly.

What is wrong with him?

"Jungkook." You said, now staring at him with confusion.

He quietly groaned, causing you to stare at him with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"God why does that sound so good coming out of your mouth?" He questioned, seeming way to into his own world.

Then he looked straight at you, his eyes glowing red.

Oh hell no.

Before you could ask him what's going on, you started to feel weird, very weird. It felt like you were....aroused and you didn't like it. You were completely fine but now, you want nothing more but for him to run his hands all over your body and take you right then and there.

Why am I feeling this way? You questioned, starting to panic.

"You feel that don't you? That burning desire inside of your body, every inch of it telling you to let your lustful ways take over." Jungkook stated lowly, moving closer to your neck and grabbing your back.

"P-Please." You begged quietly, whimpering.

What the fuck is going on with my bitch ass?! You shouted at yourself, but something inside of your kept telling you to just brush it off.

"Please what, babygirl?" He asked darkly, kissing on your neck sensually. You let out a soft moan, pressing your body into his at just the slightest touch from him.

"I don't k-know what happening to me, but I need you." You whined, your breathing becoming irregular.

You were staring to scare yourself. Why the hell were you acting like this and talking like this was something you didn't know, but you've never felt this way before. You unintentionally grabbed the back of Jungkook's neck, your other hand moving this hair and he started to sensually kiss you neck.