•14•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You just pulled your knees back up to your chest, waiting for this to be over with.

_____________________

(Seokjin's POV)

"Listen Hobi, if you see, hear, or even get a feeling that something is wrong, tell me. I can not have you put in any danger or I will never forgive myself for being so foolish." I said seriously.

I might've been being a little to strict and stern, but I can't risk having any of my brothers in danger at the moment.

"Hyung, please, you already know that you don't have to tell me any of that, I'm already going to be cautious." Hoseok said, giving me a reassuring look.

I just nodded, wanting to drop the matter so I could worry less.

We quickly investigated Jimin's room a little more, trying to find anything that could give me a sign. As I was searching, me and Hoseok heard the floors creak from up above.

"Did you send anyone to the 3rd floor?" Hoseok asked calmly.

"No."

I stood up quickly, grabbing Hoseok by his arm and running towards the stairs. If this person was in the castle right now, how could Hoseok not sense it?

Before I could get to the top of the stairs, Hoseok stopped me abruptly, refusing to go any further.

"Hyung, we can't! I'm not getting a good vibe, something isn't right!" He whisper shouted, staring at me with worry.

"Hoseok, I have my silver dagger on me at all times, I know you do too. With my powers, we're going to be okay, plus, your werewolf can tear someone to shreds." I said nonchalantly, trying to lessen his worrisome thoughts.

"Hyung, you just told me to tell you if I sense anything is wrong, to tell you and that's what I'm doing. Something is not right, at all." He stated seriously, causing me to look up towards the stairs and back to him.

"Okay, I'll go up there by myself. I'll put a forcefield around you so you're safe. Do not leave this spot, you understand?" I asked, already summoning up the forcefield.

"No hyung, please don't go up there. I feel like something bad is going to happen to you, when I feel like something bad is going to happen it always happens." He warned, seeming more afraid for me then himself.

"I promise that nothing bad will happen to me to the point where I'm severely injured. I will be fine Hobi." I said, using my most soothing voice to reassure him as much as possible.

"Fine, but just watch out hyung." He said, giving up with my stubbornness.

I just simply nodded, letting go of his hand.

Walking up the rest of the stairs, I already had felt colder, chills running down my body from the temperature. I had to admit, I was a tiny bit scared, but it's not anything like the dark side of Sonolyn.