•23•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Now, come here and kiss me."

Your eyes widened into saucers, your jaw tensing. "W-What?" You asked quietly, staring at the raven haired man.

"I said, come here and kiss me." Jungkook said, his eyes glowing more by the second. You shook your head no. "I'm s-sorry your m-majesty, but I don't w-want to." You said, your body starting to tremble because you just refused one of the Kings.

Jungkook's eyes looked dangerous as he stood up from his bed. In a matter of milliseconds you were pushed up against a wall, Jungkook staring down at you.

"Excuse me?"

You felt fear running through your veins. Why would he want you to kiss him? Why was he getting so mad about it?

"I-I...I said I d-don't want t-to." Your voice cracking, coming out in nothing but a small whisper. Not only were you intimidated, but you were absolutely terrified.

Then you both heard snickering coming from behind Jungkook. Both of you looked, seeing Ella have a devious smirk on her face while she was laughing.

"You just got told no, Jungkook. You, the little demon who is so mighty and powerful, got told no. How does that make you feel?" Ella asked, her voice sounding....weird. As if Jungkook was put in a small trance he stared at her.

"It makes me angry."

"It does? Well, what do you plan to do about it?" Ella asked.

"That's for me to know. Stop trying to use your little siren magic on me and get the hell out of my room." Jungkook said, his voice lacing venom.

You didn't know what Ella was thinking, but she didn't move, her smile only growing wider. Does she want a death wish or something?

"Make me." Ella said playfully, not realizing that Jungkook was actually enraged.

Jungkook let go of your arms, grabbing Ella by both of hers. Ella looked at him with confusion, now probably realizing he wasn't in the mood for her little games.

"This is my brothers and my castle. You will listen to me when you're here. Now get out of my room, Ella." He said, glaring daggers at her. Ella now looked scared, immediately running out of his room when he let her go.

Before you could say anything, Jungkook was back over to you, his features looking slightly softer. He grabbed you by your chin, making you stare into his intoxicatingly red eyes.

"From now on, when you are in my presence, I want you to call me Master. You are not one of the regular maids now, you're my property and you will stay like that. You will always obey me. Do you understand, y/n." The way he said your name made you shiver, making you look straight into his eyes.