•19•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"1."

With that, Yoongi lunged at Jungkook, grabbing him by the throat and pinning him against the wall. You immediately backed up, not wanting to be to close to them at the moment.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hands, trying to pry him off while his eyes were still glowing red.

"You better correct yourself right now or I swear I'll rip your throat out Jungkook!" Yoongi said, tightening his grip.

Jungkook gasped for breath, not giving up on his silence. Out of no where, Yoongi immediately let go of him, hissing in pain and holding his wrist.

"You little fucker! You just burned me!" Yoongi yelled loudly, grabbing him again and slamming him to the ground.

You watched as Yoongi dug his fingers into Jungkook's neck, making him start to bleed.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook yelled, struggling to get out of the painful grip. Yoongi's eyes started to glow grey, he growled lowly, tightening his hand on Jungkook's neck even more. Blood had started to run down Yoongi's fingers, going onto the floor.

You stared, confused how someone could do something to a family member like that just because they didn't use honorifics.

Jungkook's breathing became worse and he started to burn Yoongi's wrist again, but this time, Yoongi didn't even react, as if he didn't feel it.

Yoongi lifted up Jungkook to only slam his head against the floor again. You saw Jungkook's eyes starting to water and you immediately felt worse, wanting to do something about the situation. So you did.

You bravely yet stupidly lunged at Yoongi, making him let go of Jungkook and fall to the ground, you straddling him. Yoongi switched his attention to you,  his eyes turning back to brown. And to think, you thought you just signed your death wish.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that." Yoongi said lowly. Then he teleported away, making your butt fall on the ground. You rushed over to Jungkook, grabbing him by the shoulders and staring at him worriedly.

"You m-majesty, I'm so sorry I didn't try to do something about the situation sooner, I was just scared." You stated lowly, staring at him as he started to cough up blood.

"It's fine, this happens all of the time." He coughed out, sitting up and holding your wrist.

"Your majesty, please, I need to do something about this. Is there a medical room or something?" You asked frantically, watching him cough more blood into his hands. He didn't even seem fazed.

"Listen, I'm fine. My wounds will heal quickly, it's just taking a little bit because Yoongi fucked up my neck pretty bad." Jungkook reassured you, using his magic to clean up the blood.

You just nodded, sitting down next to him with your knees up to your chest.

You glanced over to see his neck already start to heal, closing up the wounds. You let out a relieved sigh, hitting your head against your knees.

"I'm sorry you had to witness one of his outburst. I provoked him, knowing the consequences, it was my fault." Jungkook said softly, putting a hand on your shoulder and giving a small smile.

So this is one of the worst kings, huh? Yeah right Taehyung.

"Well it's not entirely your fault. King Min did just lash out way to much anger on you for the littlest reason." You stated quietly, not really meaning to blurt that out.

Jungkook just chuckled, staring at you with soft eyes.

"You're pretty brave, saying that and all. Thanks for tackling him by the way, honestly I didn't think you'd be that brave." Jungkook admitted, letting his hand drop down to his side, making you slightly sad.

You liked his touch.

"I didn't think I'd be that brave either." You said quietly, starting to wonder why you easily linger at Yoongi without a second thought. You could've died, Yoongi could've killed you for that, but that was the last thing on your mind.

You just wanted to save Jungkook.

"I-." You stopped, not wanting to say something you'd regret.

"You what?"

"It's not important your majesty, I promise." You lied, staring at him with a small smile.

"That was a lie, remember, I can read minds and tell when people are lying. I'm just choosing to let you have your privacy." Jungkook said lowly.

"So, what is it?"

You let out a shaky sigh, trying to conjure up something as fast as possible.

"I just thought I signed my death wish when I tackled King Min, that's all." You lied again.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, staring at you with a wicked smile.

"I think I might love you" The statement left your lips, your breath immediately leaving your lungs as you stared at Jungkook with wide eyes.

You didn't even know what you felt about him, but he just made you tell the truth, meaning deep down, you did know what you felt about the king.

You surprised yourself, you felt like running, hiding under a rock from pure and utter embarrassment.

Jungkook mirrored your reaction to your statement, his eyes wide as the color was completely drained from his face. He didn't expect that to be the answer, he just expected something different.

"I-....." He was silent, taking a loud gulp as he just stared at you.

You immediately got up, running as fast as your legs could carry you out of that library. Your heart was beating erratically. You were so embarrassed and felt shameful. He's a king, one out of the 7 most powerful kings. A king that you just admitted your feelings to that you didn't even know about.

You bumped into someone, making your stumble backwards, the other person doing the same.

It was Namjoon.

"You okay?" He asked, staring at you with a raised eyebrow.

You just shook your head no, apologizing for bumping into him and running past him, making it towards your room quickly.

You locked the door, sliding down a giant it and catching your breath.

"What did I just do?" You questioned yourself, holding your hands against your face and sighing.

You just gave up, walking over to your bathroom, taking a shower.

_________________

You got done brushing your teeth, walking out of the bathroom with dull eyes.

You were just confused.

"Nothing sleep can't help." You said lowly, falling into your bed and drifting off to sleep.

A/n: yo how we feelin today folks 😶 thank you for reading, bye lovelies <3