•22•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Well, shall we go find the guest rooms?" Shira asked, smirking over at Jin and Jungkook.

"Oh yes, of course. Dave, y/n, please take them to their rooms." Jin said. Jungkook just watched you bow to Jin and him, his eyes following you and Dave.

Once you, Dave, and the sisters got out of the ball room, you decided to speak up.

"Where the hell are their rooms?" You whispered.

"Just follow me." Dave said quietly.

"So Dave, how have you been lately? I heard you got sent to the Black room for touching one of the maids inappropriately." Shira said, smirking at him.

Dave looked back at her with a small fake smile, mumbling an "I'm good". Shira didn't want to stop there with he questions though.

"So what maid was it? Was it Bella? Trixie? Oh don't tell me that it was Gia." Shira said with a small gasp, her sisters snickering.

"Actually, it was me." You said, giving them a big smile and waving behind you. They all stared for a good three seconds, looking between you and Dave.

"Why her?" Gwen asked rudely. This made you angry. You knew that you were not ugly or fat do for her to say this pissed you off.

"Because she's hot. Plus, it was a minor thing in my opinion, we weren't even doing anything that bad." Dave defended, turning into a different hallway.

"How is she hot? I mean, you never offered to do anything with me and I'm five times better looking than she is." Gwen said, smirking at you as you turned around to look at her. As soon as your turned back around, you scowled, wanting to kill these girls.

"Would you give it a rest? It's in the past and I don't even understand why you had to bring it up. I'm sorry your highness, but it's my business only." Dave stated, stopping.

"Here are your rooms." He said, bowing to all three of them. You bowed as well, wanting nothing more then to spit on their shoes.

"Why thank you, I expect to see you in my room later." Gwen said, trailing her index finger across his jawline. Gwen quickly shut her door, her sisters following in suit.

"She's thirsty for a tall glass of Dave, or should I say, a short glass?" You questioned, watching as he glared at you.

"Don't make fun of my height, I'll literally break your neck." Dave said quickly, walking back towards the ball room.

"Sorry, I had to." You shrugged, catching up with him.

"Yeah whatever, child." He smirked, watching your reaction. You quickly elbowed him in the ribcage, forgetting that it wouldn't hurt him because he's a vampire.

"Aw did I hit a nerve?" Dave questioned wickedly.

"Dave, unless you wanna die, shut up." You Demi joked.