•41•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You decided to just put your back up a against the wall, starting to cry as you closed your eyes and tried to sleep.

_________

You jolted awake, your skin burning and clothes soaked with boiling water.

"Wake the fuck up. You think you're going to get the luxury of sleeping?" Red growled out, dropping the bucket.

"Why the fuck would you pour boiling water on me for fuck sakes you need to chill the fuck out!?" You shouted, feeling anger boil up inside you.

Red swiftly backhanded you, your head forcibly going sideways.

"Don't fucking raise your voice with me. You need to start realizing that you're currently at my fucking mercy and at the snap of my fingers I could kill you. Honestly, I took you for far smarter than you are." Red stated, glaring at you.

You sat there on the ground, not looking at him. You wished that you could be more defiant but he's right, he could easily kill you.

"Well now that you're quiet, I must ask, what's one of your worst fears?" He asked quietly, lifting up your head and staring into your eyes.

"Drowning." You forcibly admitted.

"Well isn't that fun. Give me a second, I'll be right back." Red smiled wickedly, disappearing into the darkness of the cell.

He's not really going to kill me, is he?

You sat there, on edge. You didn't know what you were supposed to do right now. You knew you wouldn't be able to escape the chains unless you cut both of your hands off, but if you do that you'd be in immense pain and wouldn't be able to open any of the doors to get out.

What if I faked death? No that wouldn't work, he's literally a grim reaper.

"I'm back~." Red states, setting down a barrel. He took off the lid, throwing it at you, which you almost got hit by it.

"Let me guess, you're going to drown me?" You questioned tiredly, glaring at the ruby eyed man.

"I wonder how you guessed it." He snickered, grabbing your by your hair and pulling your towards him. You tried pushing him away, but your actions continued to be futile against him.

"Have fun."

With that, he pushed your face into the hot water, but you made sure to stay calm. You knew you'd lose more air if you freaked out and resisted.

You tried your best to think of good things, happy memories that you've made, especially ones with Jungkook. You could feel your heart start to beat faster, your fear of drowning or being drowned really getting to you.

You didn't know how long it's been, but you started to feel lightheaded and you knew that you've basically ran out of breath.

So you panicked.