•21•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So, when is the Fall ball?" You asked Jin, staring at him and patiently waiting for his answer.

"Exactly 3 days." Jin informed.

You just nodded, waiting for an order from one of them. Jin summoned up a clipboard, a pen popping up in his other hand.

"Okay, Jungkook, go down to the basement under here and grab the tables. If you go to the right basement and not the wrong one, you should see like 20 tables. Most of the decorations are in one of the other basements (they have 5), which means that me and you get to go collect them." Jin said, nodding his head towards the big doors on the left.

You glanced at Jungkook who was blank faced, walking toward the doors at the end of the room.

You quickly scrambled towards Jin, not wanting to get nagged at.

"So, Jungkook told me everything you said during his truth spell on you, seems like someone has taken a very big liking in a short amount of time." Jin mocked, walking down the stairs with haste. You on the other hand, walked a little ways behind him.

"U-um....I don't really know how I feel if I'm being honest. I thought I hated him." You whispered, staring down at the torch lit stairs.

"Well, I don't really know what you see in the person who threw you in the Black room. I mean, he's my little brother and I love him to death but you liking, even loving him, is just a bit shocking. Didn't expect it in the slightest." Jin mumbled the last sentence.

"Look your majesty, I didn't know that I loved him. I feel hatred towards him. I understand he is one of my kings', but that doesn't mean I have to like him. I don't even know how I feel about him, like you said, he threw me in the black room because I called him a bad guy. He's obviously the toxic one out of you kings', I wouldn't want someone like that." You said, finding the slightest bit of courage and confidence.

Jin stopped, making you run straight into his back. The air in your lungs vanished as you stared at the king, quickly mumbling as many sorry's as you can. All of the courage and confidence quickly left your body.

He turned around, putting his large hand around your throat and pushing you up against the stone wall.

"Listen here and listen closely, I don't want to hear you ever talk badly about any of my brothers ever again. If I find out that you do, I won't hesitate to punish you like I did last time. It'll only be different this time because you won't be able to choose what I do." Jin growled, his eyes starting to glow that icy blue color.

You pried at his arm and wrist, gasping for air. How can he be so calm one second and then completely crazy the next? Is he bipolar?

He loosened his grip, but only enough so you were able to breathe. "I-I'm sorry. I j-just wanted to t-tell the truth." You coughed, still trying to pry at his arm and wrist.