•8•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I need to apologize." Taehyung said, staring up at you with annoyed eyes.

"Your majesty, why would you need to apologize to me, I'm not the one in charge. I should apologize to you for being ignorant." You stayed bowing to him.

He was right, he did need to apologize but you can't just say that to his face, he's a king after all.

"No, I bit you without your consent. Usually all of the women in in this castle always give themselves to us. We already know they consent our every moves towards them so it's okay, but you didn't want to be bitten I'm sure of it. So I'm sorry, I do apologize for my uncalled for actions." Taehyung said, walking towards you.

You slowly bowed your head again. "I accept your apology your highness." You said, still keeping your head down, waiting for him to say something.

"Such a good girl." Taehyung whispered, lifting your head up. "You don't deserve the punishments you get do you? Your just learning things and you can't help yourself but to explore. Such a innocent little girl."

"L-Little? I'm 18 your highness." You said quietly, your throat tightening up from his intense stare.

"You might be 18, but that doesn't mean your not little. You act just like a child." Taehyung said, smirking at you as he squinted his eyes, knowing how mad that made you.

"Your majesty can you please refrain from calling me a child?" You asked politely, though you were wanting to punch his beautiful face.

"And why is that? Does it make you mad?"

"Yes."

"Then prove to me that your not a child." Taehyung challenged cockily, his grip tightened on your chin.

You wanted to prove it to him more than anything, but you knew that if you were to ever even try to do so, you could get yourself in more trouble.

"What's wrong? It was so easy for you to prove it to Dave." He stated, giving you a wicked smile.

Didn't he come here to apologize? This is a whole 180.

"I can't touch you like that your majesty, not unless I was allowed to and from what I know, I'm not allowed to."

"Would you look at that, someone actually does know the rules. But your saying if I allowed you, you'd prove to me that your not a child?" He asked, actually thinking about it.

"N-No, that's not what I'm saying." You informed.

"Then how was it just so easy for you to do so to Dave?"

"Because I'm not afraid of him. That dickhead doesn't intimidate me, or he at least has yet to do so." You said, keeping your hands to your sides as Taehyung kept his strong grip on your chin.