•43•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Can we just sleep? I need some rest right now." Jungkook states, smiling when you pecked his cheek and turned the other way around. You let out a small sigh, trying to get your body to relax, listening to the sound of the wind outside.

Soon after you fell fast asleep, the insomnia hitting you like a train and causing you to pass out.

___________

Everything was normal, except for Jungkook. It's only been two days since you've been back, which Dave cried as soon as he saw you like the big ass baby he is, but anyways, you had to give Jungkook a break considering he was still shaken up about everything, but he was acting weird.

He would constantly be by you, or just know where you are and he'd make sure to know what you were doing wherever you decided to go so he knew how long it'd take for you to get back. You didn't mind it that much, but it got a little overbearing at times and you felt bad for him too, he has things to do and he's putting all of his attention on you.

Like right now, you were walking back to his room with two bowls of popcorn and he already teleported next to you, asking what was taking so long.

"Nothing, just put some seasonings on yours, just like you like it you brat." You giggled, kissing him on his cheek and handing him his bowl, the two of you making your way back to his room.

You've also learned to block your mind from him, all with Dave's help of course. Dave had constantly told you, "no one can read your mind if there's nothing to read," which was true, but he also reminded you that someone still could go in your mind and look at the thoughts you've had before.

It wasn't much of a help with that still being a thing, but you just wanted to make sure if someone wanted to read your mind, it would be more difficult.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook calmly asks, his brows furrowing in confusion for a split second.

"Nothing much, but there is one thing,"

"And that is?"

"You gotta calm your titties, Kookie." You said quickly, letting him open the door for you be sure you knew he didn't want you being behind him.

"Huh? About what?" He asked, a little chuckle following.

"Well, I just....okay I love you, you know that, but you're being a little-."

"Overbearing? Yeah, I know." He states, popping a piece of popcorn in his mouth, pressing play so the two of you could continue to watch The Fault in our Stars.

"I- I though I told you not to keep reading my mind." You said, frowning. Jungkook looked at you with a "come on" face.

"You know I can't help it, I'm nosy. I knew you were going to say this sooner or later though, I was just wondering when you'd grow the balls to do so." He laughed, grabbing you by the waist band of your sweatpants and pulling you on the bed.