•48•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Have fun losing, little girl."

"Yeah, okay." You said sarcastically. You let him break and as soon as he did,  he made two stripes. Jimin smirked at you, leaning back over the table and hitting another striped ball.

He did this until he made all of them, immediately shooting the eight ball in the pocket.

"I win."

"That's not even fair! I didn't even get a cHaNcE!" You said, staring at him in disbelief. He shrugged, setting the balls up again.

"Do you want to break this time?"

"Sure, maybe I'll do what you did to me." You said, quickly leaning over the table and steadying yourself so you could get a good break. You made a solid nine ball, smiling because you knew you could easily clear the table.

You aimed for the seven, but you missed the side pocket and ended up hitting the corner of it.

"Fuck." You mumbled, letting out a loud sigh.

Jimin did the exact thing he did before, making you get frustrated.

"You can't be serious." You groaned, throwing your head back and rolling your eyes.

"I'm sorry that I'm just that good." Jimin flaunted, smirking. You scowled, pushing past him to put up your pool stick.

"Oh come on, you're really quitting?"

"You're going to win, I don't see the point Jimin." You said, raising your eyebrow at him.

"Well we could do something else." He smirked, making the pool stick go into its slot as he walked over to you. You quickly shook your head, extending your arm and putting your hand on his chest to keep him away.

"Not happening."

"Why not? Jungkook wouldn't care he'd probably even come home to join me." Jimin states, smiling at your poor attempt to keep him away from you.

"Oh shush it, you and I both know he'd throw a fit and I'm not cheating on him. Go get some cooch from someone who is actually single."

"Ugh, fine. Your loss sweetheart." He shrugged, leaving the room.

You went back to Jungkook's room, laying down on the bed, turning Netflix on. You scrolled through some options, but you decided you were going to watch After.

(~Time skip~)

It was now 11:00 PM and the pair still hasn't came back home. You weren't worried, you knew that Jungkook could easily handle himself, plus he's a grown ass man, he can make his own decisions, but you were missing him.

You rolled on your back, staring up at the ceiling as the show The Vampire Diaries played in the background. You let out a huff, closing your eyes, but there was a loud sound outside or the room, which sounded a lot like someone falling.

The door opened with Jungkook and Taehyung stumbling in, both telling each other to be quiet.

"Ow you stepped on my toe Tae, watch where your going."

"It's not my fault your toe was in my way. I'm just cruising along and you're in my way."

"I am not in your way you're in mine-."

"Why are you guys so loud?" You question with a giggle, seeing Jungkook's expression change, a full smile on his face.

"Hey baby, I missed you soooo much." He said, jumping on the bed and rolling on top of you. You immediately smelt alcohol, especially wine.

"What kind of wine were you drinking?" You chuckled, seeing his eyebrows furrow.

"I don't know, here, see if you can tell." He said, leaning in and smashing his lips against yours, his tongue barging into your mouth. You held back the moan that almost came out, remembering that Taehyung was still in the room with you two. You lightly pushed him away, shaking your head when he looked down at you with confused features.

"Kook, not while someone is in here." You whispered, your face becoming red.

"He can join us, if you want to that is?" Jungkook asked, looking over at Taehyung with a wicked smile.

"Jungkook, how drunk are you?" You questioned, letting out a nervous laugh.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, beginning to kiss you again but you pushed him away.

"I don't want to make out in front of your brother, I don't want him joining us either." You said quietly.

"Awhh that's too bad, I'm so fun in bed. You're missing out, y/n." Taehyung smiled, stretching as he plopped down on the bed next to you guys.

"I mean maybe I could change your mind." Taehyung whispered, his eyes having little specs of gold in them. Taehyung's hand slowly made its way to you, but Jungkook grabbed his wrist with insane speed.

"Don't you dare try to touch what isn't yours. She said no, that's final." Jungkook said, staring at his brother with cold eyes. Taehyung jerked his hand out of Jungkook's grip, rolling his eyes at his younger brother.

"Calm your dick, I'm just messing around. Do you really think I'd try to fuck your girl without your permission? Come on Kook give me a little more credit, I'm not Jimin." Taehyung slurred, putting his hand near Jungkook's face and flipping him off.

Jungkook went to bite his finger but Taehyung quickly moved, then slapping him in a quick motion.

"Bad boy, no bite!" Taehyung laughed, seeing the surprised look on Jungkook's face. Jungkook pushed him as hard as possible in his drunken state, causing Taehyung to roll off the bed and land on the cold floor.

"Owww." Taehyung whined, rolling around on the floor like he was shot or something.

"Guys it's late, could you pretty please fight like children another time?" You said, pinching your temple because these idiots were beginning to give you a slight headache.

"Awh I'm sorry sweetheart." Jungkook slurred, kissing you on the head with a quick peck.

"Taehyung, leave. We're going to go to bed, so go to your own room you bitch baby."

Taehyung sat up from the floor, letting out a loud sigh.

"Can I pleaseee sleep in here? I don't want to be aloneee, I promise I won't do anything." Taehyung said.

Jungkook looked at you, waiting for a answer, which you just shook your head yes, not really caring if he wanted to sleep with you guys, it's not like he'd be causing any harm.

Taehyung climbed on the bed with a grin, immediately laying down and getting comfortable before Jungkook could even get comfortable himself.

"Move your fat ass over, Tae." Jungkook said, making sure that you weren't in the middle.

Once Jungkook got settled in bed, both him and Taehyung had teleported pajamas on them, which just made you jealous because you wished you could use magic to put your clothes on.

Jungkook patted his chest, hinting at you that he wanted you to lay on him, which you quickly did.

You smiled, quickly giving him a small kiss before you cuddled more into his chest, wrapping your leg around his.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

A/n: Since many of you were having a big problem with the threesome scene, I deleted it completely and changed it to just some regular stuff. Thank you for reading.