•32•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Eritha smiled. "I've heard some talk, but for me to give information I'm going to need some type of payment." She smirked.

"Oh boy." Liam said quietly, making you furrow your eyebrows.

"What could you possibly want this time?" Jungkook sighed, holding his temples. Eritha smirked, leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs.

"Well I get pretty lonely up here, staying in my office for more than half of the day, I would love to have a little play thing like the one you have." Eritha states, her eyes darting to you.

Jungkook scowled at her, his eyes starting to have little red pigments in them. "If you think you can have her-."

"I don't want her, you've already tainted her poor body. I want someone new, make that two new toys actually." Eritha states, smiling at Jungkook.

"Well do you want two girls, two guys, or one of each?" Jungkook said, sounding exhausted. You were staring at him, not being even able to believe him right now.

"Are you kidding me? You're seriously going to give away two people to get information? That's basically a form of human trafficking?" You whispered to him, your voice coming out scared but harsh as well.

Jungkook looked at you dangerously, his eyes becoming very deadly.

"Did I say you can speak?"

You stayed quiet, feeling embarrassed.

I should've just kept my mouth shut for fuck sake.

Jungkook grabbed you face roughly, pulling it towards his own. "I asked a question."

"No, you didn't Master." You stated, tears starting to fill up in your eyes from how hard he was holding your jaw. You heard Eritha let out a low growl, her hands slamming down on the desk and her chair sliding back behind her.

"You let go of the poor girls face right now Jungkook. I will not tolerate any form of violence or abuse in my building." She said sternly, her eyes having a pink glow to them.

Jungkook scoffed, looking over at her, his hand still gripping your face.

"You think you can order me around? Who do you really think your are Eritha? That you're oh so big and bad?" Jungkook chuckled, a wicked smile forming on his face.

"Either let go of her and show a lady respect, or get the fuck out of my building." Eritha growled out, standing her ground.

Jungkook flexed his jaw, letting go of your face. You rubbed your jaw, knowing that bruises would form soon enough. You stared at Eritha mouthing and thank you and in return she gave you a small smile.

"Good, now I want you to get me one boy and a girl and you'll get your fucking information." Eritha informed, her pink colored eyes turning back to their normal dark green color.