•12•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then your felt long fingers grab the top of your head, forcing it up out of your knees. Then you saw the "thing".

It was a spider like woman, she had a long, inhumanly smile etched onto her white face, black eyes that had white pupils, and she had black hair.

"I don't think you'll be able to sleep after this." The creepy creature stated, her face right by yours.

You couldn't move, feeling like you were in sleep paralysis. You stared into her eyes, your body shaking and your mind fogs over with scary images that you didn't even know your mind could possibly make up.

"You've been put in here for a reason, I usually never get friends in here, you must've done something pretty bad." The creepy woman said.

You didn't talk, but you just kept staring into her unsettling eyes.

She grabbed your arms, pulling you up and your feet weren't touching the ground anymore. "What did you do?" She asked creepily.

"I lied." You whispered, tearing your eyes away from her terrifying ones.

"Hahaha, you lied? King Jungkook must hate you for putting you in here over a lie." She stated, laughing maniacally at you.

"Aria, put her down this instant!" A authoritative voice boomed. You recognized that voice.

"I'm playing with my new toy, you bore me because you're no fun and you don't react to anything. Leave me alone before I rip your spine out!" The monster that was called Aria yelled.

"I don't react because you're not scary!" The familiar voice argued.

"Not scary!? I'll show you scary then!" Aria shouted, dropping you and darting into the darkness.

The owner to the voice was beside you, putting their hand over your eyes.

"D-Dave? Why are you-."

"If you have your eyes open you'll end up having hallucinations and go crazy while your in here. Keep your eyes closed no matter what, you understand me?" Dave said.

You nodded and he slowly moved his hand off of you.

"Do you have your eyes closed?" You asked worriedly.

"No, I'm perfectly fine as of right now. Aria doesn't bother me because I've literally been in here for a good 1 day and a couple of hours?" Dave questioned.

For some odd reason, you quickly hugged Dave, putting your face into his chest and holding him tightly.

"I'm sorry for getting you in so much trouble, it was all my fault." You said quietly. Dave slowly wrapped his arms around you, patting your back.

"Don't worry about it." He said calmly.

_________________________

(2 hours later)