•10•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Min Yoongi.

You internally died.

"Your highness! Oh my God, let me help you! I'm beyond sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" You shouted from distress, quickly scrambling to get up so you could help him up.

Yoongi quickly put his hand up to stop you, getting up slowly, his eyes glowing in a silver color. "You better watch where your going, you hear me!? I will not hesitate to throw you in the White room for knocking me down!" Yoongi growled out, his index finger shoving into your chest.

"I'm so sorry." You repeated, your eyes showing nothing but fear and worry.

"You best be! Do you understand who I am!? Wether it was an accidental not you still thought you had the audacity to help me up? To touch me with your dirty hands!?" Yoongi shouted, his eyes glowing even more.

"Your majesty I'm truly sorry." You whispered, looking over to the side to avoid eye contact with him.

You felt ashamed of yourself for letting him talk to you like this, especially when you had marks all over your neck. Even though he was a king, it shouldn't give him the right to just yell at you for accidentally bumping into him and then telling again for trying to help.

Hearing all of the yelling, one of the other kings found the both of you.

It was Hoseok. He saw fear written all over your face as Yoongi yelled at you for something so little, but knowing how he is, Hoseok couldn't really say much about the matter.

"Yoongi, don't you think that's enough?" Hoseok asked, showing up from behind him and putting a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi turned to him with a deadly glare, making Hoseok pause, his face showing confusion.

"Who do you think you are to just address me as Yoongi? I'm your hyung and you will show respect towards me!" Yoongi roared, grabbing Hoseok by the collar of his elegant shirt and scowling at him.

You stood there in shock, not believing that he'd even act like this towards his own brothers. Taehyung wasn't kidding when he said Yoongi had a bad temper.

"Hyung I'm sorry, but please do calm down." Hoseok said worriedly, grabbing Yoongi's hands and trying to loosen the mans' grip.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Yoongi shouted, throwing Hoseok against the wall as his eyes glowed more and anger completely consumed him.

All of this over accidentally bumping into him.

It a second Yoongi was back over to you, dragging you by your arm and walking towards the White room.

"Wait- no, stop. I don't want to go in there your highness." You said, tugging against his strong grip. He completely ignored your pleads, continuing to drag your along the floors of the hallway.