•5•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You just tried to get comfortable again, and succeeded. You then fell into a deep slumber.

You were sound asleep until you felt someone's hand go down, their hand being very close to a certain body part that you didn't want it to be at.

Your eyes flew open as you quickly snapped your head in Jimin's direction. Only to find out that he wasn't there.

"Ji- your majesty?" You questioned quietly. Were you just imagining someone there?

Then a sharp pain erupted in your thigh, causing you clutch it in pain. You hissed, as the room started to go pitch black.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

Your eyes flew open as Jimin was hovering over you, his fingers digging into your thigh.

So that's what the pain was.

"Wh-what are you doing?" You asked quietly, your face heating up from the position you guys were in.

"You started to sweat and you kept shaking your head to the side, I didn't know what else to do besides wake you up." He stated, rolling off of you and back down to the bed.

"Your majesty, you could've just let me sleep, I would've been fine." You said quietly, turning over on your side so your back was to him.

"Just go back to sleep for fuck sakes." He said, grabbing you once again and pulling your closer towards him. You squirmed a little, obviously uncomfortable with the situation.

"Wait, what time is it?" You asked yourself, sitting up and looking at the alarm clock.

It was 2:30 AM.

Jimin just groaned in annoyance, pushing you back down on the bed with force. "Just sleep, please." He said desperately.

You looked back at him in confusion.

"No time to explain, fake sleep for all I care." He said quickly, pushing your head down and rolling slightly over you.

You heard him lightly snore, his warm breath fanning over your left ear.

"Park Jimin!" An angry voice bursted through the room. You didn't open your eyes since you were given an order by Jimin.

"I know your awake you little shit, what the fuck was that.?" A voice hissed.

"I knew you were going to say something Yoongi hyung." Jimin said, lifting up his head towards Yoongi.

"But I'll have to talk to you later when you've calmed down, I don't trust you with my life when your like this and also, don't wake her up, she's had a rough night if you know what I mean." Jimin said pervertedly.