•31• part 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Then you remembered something from last night. You had told him that you love him.

And he didn't say it back.

You felt a big rush of embarrassment and sadness drown you, looking over at Jungkook who looked mildly confused.

"Why'd you get so quiet all of a sudden? Feeling embarrassed?" He chuckled. Instead of just being propped up on your elbow, you sat up, staring at him.

"I'm sorry about last night, I don't know what got into me." Your voice was soft and shaky, but you kept your composure, after all, he never had to say it back, you're not dating or anything.

"I like that side of you honestly. You're less of a brat."

"No, I'm not talking about that. Last night, I said I love you, I'm just silly." You fake giggled, trying to play it off to the best of your ability.

"Honestly when you said that, I was a wee bit shocked. I mean I know you have feelings for me, it is quite obvious, but did you expect me to say it back or something? Hopefully not." He said, running a hand through his hair.

"No, no, I wasn't. I'm just very affectionate when I'm in sub space, you know? Of course we already know that I have feelings because you found out so there is no reason to hide anything, but I would never actually say that-."

"You have before. Whenever Yoongi was having his little outbursts, you lunged at him to get him off of me in the library. That's when you admitted your feeling for me because I made you. You told me that you loved me at the end of your little statement." Jungkook informed, smirking at you.

"But you made me tell the truth, I'm talking about if I wasn't forced to say it-." Jungkook cut you off with a passionate kiss, and you immediately grabbed him to pull him closer to you. Jungkook let out a small groan before he pulled away, licking his lips.

"Finally got you to shut up for once." He said quietly, he got off of his bed, changing into some of his more royalty looking clothing.

"Get dressed in something nice-ish, I'm taking you to town." He said, watching as you quickly got off of the bed.

"Can't you just do that little thing? Like you know, the thing where you teleport clothes on me?"

"Oh my God, Can you seriously not go to your room to get your clothing?" He said rolling his eyes as he teleported a black turtle neck with a white skirt and some boots on you.

"Thanks, Master. Why are we going to town anyways?" You asked curiously, following him through the hallways.

"I'm going to look around and check if everything is in place, you always have to be by my side anyways." He states, getting into a black, red, and gold carriage that had two jet black horses at the front.

"Where's the driver-."

"Right here sweetheart." This very handsome man states, smiling at you. You jumped because he appeared out of no where, making you bump into Jungkook. He grabbed you by your shoulders, holding your tightly.

"Liam, how many times do I have to tell you, stop appearing out of nowhere, it's annoying." Jungkook growled out, staring at the man with bright green eyes, white hair, and tan skin.

"Well I'm sorry that it's the only way I can come here from Sonolyn, your highnass." Liam grouches, getting up to the seat and grabbing the reins. You quickly got into the carriage, noticing that it was huge on the inside.

"How does this even work? The inside is like 2x bigger than the outside!" You stated, looking around.

"It's called magic, plus, I like to be comfortable in my carriage, not smushed up against the walls." Jungkook states quietly, grabbing a book from the shelf and sitting down on the luxurious couch. You sat down on the other end, just looking out the windows.

Then all you saw was darkness.

A/n: Sorry I've been gone for so long I had sorters block and I didn't know what to write, but I'm back and I wanted to post something so I'm posting a vv short chapter and part two will be posted not to long from now, possibly in 2-4 days it's just depends. Thank you for reading and please vote, bye lovelies <3