•49•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You smiled, quickly pecking him before you cuddled more into his chest, wrapping your leg around his.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

_________

You slowly opened your eyes, your face smushed against Jungkook's chest, while Taehyung's chest was pushed up against your back, snoring lightly in your ear. You stared, contemplating on what the hell to do.

You tapped Jungkook's arm, trying to wake him up without making too much of a commotion. He still laid there, breathing lightly, his hair all over the place.

"Tae." You whispered, turning your head back a little to try and see if he would wake up, but he just kept snoring.

You wouldn't be trying to wake them up, but you had to pee.

Really bad.

Taehyung moved his head closer, now basically drooling on your shoulder blade.

"Tae get off of me." You whispered, trying to move against the two stone bodies. Jungkook didn't budge and neither did Taehyung. You felt like you were going to pee yourself and you needed one of these dingbats to get off of you.

A sharp pain erupted on your shoulder, causing you to jolt and your hand went up to grab your shoulder, but you ended you knocking Taehyung in his nose. He jolted awake, his eyes wide but his face remained unbothered.

"No time to apologize, move, like now." You said, pushing past him and quickly making your way to the bathroom.

Once you finished peeing you made your way back to the bed, getting in between them once again.

"Why'd you hit me, I was sleeping." Taehyung mumbled.

"You fucking bit me, it surprised me." You exclaimed quietly, mumbling a quick apology.

"Well it's not my fault that I bit you, I was sleeping and I guess I just went for it, okay?"

"It's fine, just stop being so loud before you wake Kook up, he'll be in a bad mood." You warned.

"You don't think I know this? I've known this kid a lot longer than you have, plus I'm not even being loud, you are."

"I'm not being loud, you're delusional." You whispered.

"Would you both quit arguing for fuck sakes, I have a hangover and it's literally five in the morning." Jungkook groaned. You stared, giving your boyfriend a nervous smile, his tired eyes staring at you in a bored manner.

"Don't worry I'm not mad at you, I love you." He said, kissing you on the forehead.

"Oh and since you're awake, get out and go to your own bedroom." Jungkook ordered, Taehyung staring at him, baffled.