•24•

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He wasn't sleeping.

You started to hug him tighter, continuously crying into his chest. You felt so stupid and used. You felt like you were being so dumb, you're crying over someone who wouldn't give you the time of day.

To your surprise, Jungkook's hand came up and held the upper part of your back, his other hand still resting on your waist. To your best ability, you tried to calm down, but Jungkook just kept holding you, not caring that the front of his shirt was wet from your tears.

"Though the rumor is mainly true, us Kings aren't always heartless. We are all brothers, we know how to care for people." Jungkook said softly, his voice relaxing you. You just tried to catch your breath, sniffling while your arms were clinging to his neck.

You hated being pitied, but if you're honest with yourself, it's what you wanted from him at the moment.

Once you finally calmed down, you let go of him, staring at his chest. Jungkook still held you, breathing slowly.

"I'm sorry." You apologized quietly, your voice wavering. You felt Jungkook shake his head, letting out a annoyed sigh.

"Stop apologizing all of the time. It's okay to be weak sometimes."

"But I'm weak for one of the most stupidest reasons." You mumbled.

It stayed quiet in that room, Jungkook's shallow breathing along with yours being the only thing making noise in the quiet room.

"C-Can....can you wrap your arms around me? Wait- I mean-....wrap your arms around me." He commanded after he realized what he said the first time.

You slowly lifted your arms to wrap them around his muscular body, your hands shaking in the process.

"Thank you." He said quietly. You glanced up to see a slight tint of pink on his cheeks, making you quickly look down, the bewilderment still shown on your face.

He's blushing..?

"You're welcome."

"You're welcome?" He said quickly, making you mentally slap yourself.

"You're welcome, Master." You mumbled. You could basically see him smile without even looking. Jungkook pulled you closer to him, sighing contently.

You soon felt your eyes get droopy. You tried to stay awake, but it had seemed that your body was not on your side today as you fell asleep in Jungkook's arms.

_____________

You felt a hand sliding up your shirt, the fingers gently grazing over the dip in your waist. You stirred in your sleep, your fingers gripping onto something fluffy.

You slowly opened your eyes to meet glowing red ones. "Good morning, handsy." Jungkook said, his voice scratchy and low. You stared at him, realizing what position you guys were currently in.