•17•

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Who in the hell would make her dream one of my memories?" Jungkook asked himself.

You were already away from the gazebo so you couldn't hear a word he said.

Once you entered he kitchen, you looked over to see ingredients for Jimin's lunch. "They want me to make him a salad and sandwich?" You asked yourself, thinking he'd want more of a elegant lunch, but you shrugged it off.

You quickly finished making the easy lunch, walking straight towards Jimin's room with a platter carrying his food.

You switched the platter over to just one arm, knocking on the door with your free hand. "Your majesty? I have your lunch prepared." You stated quietly, hearing a small "come in" from him.

Once you opened the door, you were actually surprised to see what state Jimin was in. Yeah, Bella did describe it, but to see it in person is worse than actually hearing what it looks like.

"How are you doing?" You asked quietly, setting down his platter on the coffee table next to his couch.

"How do I look like I'm doing?" Jimin asked rudely, looking over his shoulder at you.

"I was just asking your highness." You said kindly.

"Do you need help up?" You asked, looking over at his wounds.

You watched as he nodded, waiting for you to come to him. You quickly shuffled over to him, grabbing his hands and pulling him towards you. Before Jimin could get his balance, he fell over, his body falling straight into you. You quickly grabbed him, getting you balance and helping him stand to his feet.

"What did he do to you?" You asked quietly, staring at the wounded king with worry.

"Well after the dickhead nabbed me, he put me in a room where I was tied up, my hands were above my head and my feet were tied together. He then proceeded to pull me up in the air which hurt my arms like a bitch and he let his little friends beat me. I couldn't do anything with my magic because the must've had a witch put a certain spell where I couldn't use my own magic. So I was in there, trying my best to fight against making any pained sounds so they wouldn't have more fun then they already were." Jimin explained.

You stood there, staring at him with a concerned face. Deciding that he needed to eat, you helped him walk over to the couch, letting him sit down.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, you didn't deserve it." You said.

Jimin just looked up at you with dull eyes. "How do you know if I deserve it or not, you don't even know me."

"Well, you're not mean to me, most of the maids don't ever complain about you, and Bella seems pretty fond of you to be honest." You informed.

"Oh. Well, thanks I guess, but it's not your fault so you shouldn't be apologizing for it." He said, finally taking a bite out of his food.

You decided it was time for you to leave, so you started walking towards the door, but he stopped you. Literally.

"What-."

"Stay in here with me, please." Jimin whispered.

You just nodded your head, walking back over to him once you were able to move.

"May I sit down?" You asked quietly.

"Sure."

You awkwardly sat down, making sure not to sit to close to him. You tried your best not to continuously glance over at him, analyzing his wounds and just his handsome face in general. He really was flawless, all of the kings were, but you just couldn't figure out why they were such assholes at times.

The one who was starting to be a little bit nicer to you was Jungkook. You're confused on why, but right after him it's probably Jimin. All of the other kings are still dicks.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jimin randomly asked.

"Oh- um.....I was just going to let you eat in peace. If you want to talk I'll gladly keep up a conversation." You said, looking down at you lap.

"Well, if you want to just sit in silence I'm fine with that, but usually you seem to be talking to Bella and Dave a lot so I took you for the talkative person."

"I only talk to Dave because he never leaves me alone, Bella on the other hand, is one of my friends." You told him, looking up to catch him staring at you.

"You know, if Dave is really that much of a bother, I can get you a new guide." Jimin states, still staring at you, but he seemed to actually be calmer.

"No, it's fine. He's just a ass sometimes. By the way, sorry for asking, but why are you being so nice to me? I'm just like any other maid and I feel like you're being extra nice to me for some odd reason. If I'm wrong, then sorry." You asked, the fact that he was actually being nice coming a little strange.

"Well, you seem to be a nice girl, so I might as well be nice to you. I mean, I haven't forgotten the one morning we had together and you threw yourself off of the bed, but hey, I surprised you with what I did." He said, shrugging and finishing the rest of his lunch.

"Yeah, if I'm being honest, I always thought all of your brothers and including you were super perverted and you just used magic to seduce women." You admitted, quietly giggling to yourself.

"Well we are all very perverted, but we don't even have to use magic to get women to give themselves to us, all we have to do is sit and look hot, it's just really that easy."

You blushed as he stared at you, his eyes looking more darker than they were before.

"You're different though. You resist all of us. I mean, we all know that you and Jungkook slept together, but from what I know he used some of his magic on you to make it hurt less, so it still counts. But other than that, you just seem to resist more than others." Jimin said, staring at you with furrowed brows.

"Well, I'm not really one of the girls who likes the through themselves at men. I mean don't get me wrong, you guys are very attractive, everyone knows that, but I just feel like the girls need to take a chill pill with their hormones." You said, giggling.

"I would agree with you, but if all of the girls in He castle did that, I'd be screwed." Jimin chuckled, giving you a smile.

"Of course you would, your highness." You said, sitting up and grabbing his platter.

"I'm going to put this in the kitchen, thanks for letting me sit and talk with you." You said politely.

"No problem, have a good day." Jimin said quietly.

You bowed and left his room, heading straight towards the kitchen.

Seems like I'm on Jimin's good side, maybe we could be friends-ish in the future. You thought, smiling to yourself.

A/n: thank you for reading, bye lovelies <3