Vylad X Nerdy!Reader: Double the Brain Power

This was requested by... Drum roll please... warriors4everrrr   Thanks so much! :D

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked through the door to my new Math class and sighed. I was a year ahead. I had trouble with Math and I hated it. My forte was English. Give me words over numbers any day! Much to my surprise, I spotted a boy around my age in the back, smiling like crazy. I walked over and took the seat next to him. My social anxiety tried to flare up but I pushed the thought away.

"Um, h-hi." I said.

He turned his gaze to me, his smile not faltering.

"Hi! My name's Vylad!" He said.

"M-my name's (Y/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you!" I replied.

"The pleasure's all mine. Are you ahead?" He asked.

"Damn. This kid talks a mile a minute." I thought.

"Yes! Are you as well?" I asked.

"Yep! It's so great to have you in this class. I can't believe that there's someone else ahead in this school! I'm really happy to finally have Math. I hate English. It stumps me every time."

"I actually love English. Especially creative writing. I have a bit of trouble with Math and I don't like it at all."

He looked taken aback before he settled back into his friendly demeanor.

"Maybe we could help each other!" He suggested.

My eyes lit up. I had been looking for someone to help me with Math, but everyone was either a snob or bad at Math.

"That would be awesome! Double the brain power, double the good grades." I exclaimed.

Two years passed. We had become close friends, but my heart ached for more.

I was getting good grades in Math, but I still sucked at it when working on my own or on something Vylad hadn't helped me with. Vylad still needed plenty of help with English. So, we continued meeting twice a week to help one another and hanging out normally every other day. 

And his mother had been shipping us since the first time she met me.

I was on my way to the Ro'meave house, ready for another study session. 

But when I opened the door, Vylad wasn't there.

Vylad was always there when I opened the door. Instead, I walked inside to find Mrs. Ro'meave sitting on a stool in the kitchen, reading a piece of paper. She looked up at me with a crazy happy smile on her face.

"Good afternoon, Darling." She said.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Ro'meave. Is Vylad in his room or something?" I asked.

"Vylad's not here, Cupcake. He's out right now. But he told me to give you this note." She replied and got up.

Mrs. Ro'meave handed me the piece of paper and walked off into a different room. I looked down at the note and began reading it.

(Y/N),

I know I'm missing our study session because of it, but I couldn't manage to be here when you get this note. I'm just too nervous. You can text me your response.

I love you, (Y/N). As more than a friend. I've just liked you for a long time. I realized that I liked you during our first study session. But just recently, I realized that I more than just like you. I love you. You're just too amazing. If you don't like me back, well, I'll be fine just being your friend. But I'll never stop loving you.

My love to you always,

Vylad Ro'meave