Travis X Dragon Master!Reader: Dragons are easy, but this'll be hard

This takes place in MCD. Scarlet Valkrum is my own creation! This is just a sneak peek so that

The video is TheOdd1sOut's 10 million subscriber special. Congrats James! You deserve it!

And this is Scarlet:

(Y/N)'s POV

Scarlet and I ran as fast as we could, dust flying up behind us. Our feet were barely touching the ground as we dashed away from the fortress, our baby dragons, Flicker and BlowTorch, following us.

Flicker was mine. She was three months old. I had tamed her mother around the same age.

(Image does not belong to me!)

And BlowTorch, Scarlet's male dragon, was four months old

(This one doesn't belong to me either!)

I held my arm out straight to the side for Flicker to land on. She landed gently on my forearm and started running faster. I needed more speed for my wings to work properly. My wings began to slowly fold out, as did Scarlets', and we finally caught enough speed to take off. 

One of the many benefits of being a dragon master:

You are gifted with wings upon your orientation.

It.

Is.

DOPE.

I flapped my wings gently as I began gliding through the air, heading in the direction of Okasis. Scarlet and I flew right over it. For the most part, no one saw us or bothered to pay attention when we flew over cities.

Strong winds began to blow as we neared New Mettelli. I began to inwardly panic. I had always inwardly feared this happinging.

Scarlet began speaking to me in a calm, collected voice.

"(Y/N), we need to land in the next village." She said slowly.

Flicker took off from my arm as we neared the next village:

A tiny little community called Phoenix Drop.

Though panicking, I landed right outside the wall, and Scarlet landed next to me. Flicker and BlowTorch landed on the wall, side by side. They had already chosen each other as mates.

In a panic, I folded my wings in and hid them before rushing up to the gate.

A man with white hair and and bright green eyes that greatly resembled Scarlet was at the gate's switch.

I recognized him instantly.

"TRAVIS VALKRUM! YOU LET ME IN RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

His head whipped around at the sound of my voice.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) (L/N)?" He asked in shock.

I hadn't seen Travis since Scarlet and I were sixteen.

We were all in for an adventure.