Scenario #2: How He Realized that he Liked You

(Sorry KatelynFrOmApHmOo. It's not pets yet. I had already started it and I'm going in more chronological order anyways. Sowwy wittle sis!)

Garroth: Garroth realized he liked you when his heart started skipping beats whenever you would move a piece of hair behind your ear.

Aaron: Aaron... Well, you two were tying out a new online game.... Where you can marry NPCs. He got jealous of the Blacksmith that you decided to marry and realized WHY he was jealous.

Dante: Dante knew he liked you the moment he heard your laugh. He had used some cheesy pick-up lines on you and instead of getting angry, you just giggled. It threw him head over heals.

Travis: You two were hanging out and you offered to make tacos for lunch. You made tacos from scratch. You were eating hot sauce on yours and he didn't want any. So you smeared some on his face. You later tried to clean it of and kept missing. You were so sweet that he realized what he loves more than tacos.

Kai: You were teaching Kai some self defense procedures. You flipped him over your shoulder at one point, leaving him thinking how strong, deadly and beautiful you were. Oof, he had fallen hard.

Laurence: You two were training together on the weekend and you tripped over a toy that your sibling had left in the yard. You fell flat on your back. He offered to help you up, but you said, "No thank you. I can get up." and picked yourself up. That independent nature made his heart thump harder.

Gene: He was picking on you in your Freshman year and you just turned your back and held your chin high. He nearly got a nosebleed from how hot he thought it was.

Zane: You and Zane were hanging out at the mall and he forced you into Hot Topic. You weren't exactly one to wear all black, but he wanted you to try on a cute, black and (F/C) Tshirt dress. You came out and did a twirl. "There. Happy now?" You asked. Damn. That sass did it for him.

Vylad: You guys ended up hanging out all the time. Then you invited him over to make cupcakes with you. The batter ended up being thicker and harder to mix than you thought it would be. He stood behind you, wrapped his arms around you and put his hands on yours to help you. You started blushing like crazy and he realized why he always found it so cute when you blushed.