All the guys X Confused!Reader(Part 4)

The rest of the endings! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Gene

I had just started my shift at the maid café. It was incredibly busy because it was Valentine's day. I had figured out days before that I was in love with Gene. He was the one. So, before he came in for his shift, I handed little pieces of paper to someone at each of the tables he had to wait on once his shift started and told them to give them to a waiter named Gene when he came to their tables. Each had something meaningful written on it, and they were all signed "Your Secret Admirer". I continued on with my work, waiting for him to come in. He eventually did, but with bags under his eyes that made me feel bad. He saw me, but couldn't manage to hold eye contact. So he began waiting tables with false cheeriness.

Then he was handed the first note.

A small child was the one who gave him the first note. He took it with a smile and a nod and opened it. When he read it, he blushed a tiny bit, but put it in his pocket and continued. Until he had gotten notes at four other tables. He looked over at me with questioning eyes, but when I ignored it, he just kept working. Then he got the last note. I knew which one it was and what it said.

Gene,

You may think these notes are nothing because I haven't let you see the excitement and anxiety bubbling inside of me as you read these. But they each mean a lot. Each one is something I love about you, or something you've done for me. This is the last note of thanks.

Thank you for loving me. I don't deserve your love. I don't deserve your help or your protection, either. I didn't deserve for you to help me with the men who pulled my tail.

I think you know who I am now.

Love,

Your Secret, but not really secret anymore, Admirer.

He looked towards me and actually held the eye contact. He dropped the note as he swiftly walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips against mine. It was short and meaningful, and when we separated I mumbled,

"I love you."

Kai

I was sprawled out on my bed. I had figured out who I loved, but I was scared he would already be over me. I had broken all their hearts. I knew I had. But, I figured, why would Kai have me after all the trouble I had caused between him and the rest of the guys. 

Then the doorbell rang.

I tried ignoring it. I had called in sick to work because I felt sick. I hadn't left the house the whole week.

But the doorbell kept ringing.

I groaned and dragged myself out of bed, not caring about my appearance. I felt too awful to care. My hair was frizzy and tangled, there were bags under my eyes and my pajamas were twisted and ajar. I stumbled down the stairs and to the front door. I opened the door to see Kai, with hope filled eyes.

I figured he probably hated me anyways, so I didn't take notice of my appearance. His eyes filled with concern when he saw my disheveled person.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asked.

I grumbled in response.

"(Y/N), why haven't you been out of the house in so long? I haven't seen you since, well, since the mall..." 

I winced at the mention of the mall.

"What do you need? Shouldn't you be off prancing in flower field with some new girl?" I asked grumpily.