Scenario #4: Where they take you

Garroth: Garroth... Garroth knew you all too well. He took you on an animal day. You had lunch at a guinea pig cafe, then he took you to the local humane society to volunteer with the dogs and cats and then he dropped you off at your dorm with nine hundred and thirty-five pictures of cute animals on your phone.

Aaron: You and Aaron? Both introverts. So he decided to go small and private but enjoyable. He took you to a beautiful forest in Falcon claw for a hike and you got a gorgeous view of Old Mettelli, Falcon Claw and Phoenix Drop when you reached the top. Afterward, you two drove down to Old Mettelli and got dinner at a Mom & Pop restaurant.

Dante: Dante took you to the restaurant where you two had your blind date. He dropped you off at home afterward and gave you a loving bear hug before heading home to tell Travis everything about your date.

Travis: Travis took you to watch a Magic the Gathering world tournament, figuring it would be cute since you had met because of Magic the Gathering, and took you out to Olive Garden afterward.

Kai: You and Kai went on a double date with your best friend and her boyfriend. A simple picnic by a stream near a gazebo(Where the people that can guess what that place is?). He walked you home afterward.

Laurence: Laurence took you to a Soccer game that your favorite Professional team was in. Because you were still teenagers and it was in a different state, his father had to accompany the two of you, but it was amazing none the less.

Gene: He took you to a make-your-own pizza restaurant. The two of you even got into an argument when he started putting cucumbers on his pizza(Another reference there). But you soon let go of the fact that he had picked a disgusting topping and enjoyed yourself in the dimly lit Italian-themed structure.

Zane: Well, since you asked him out, you chose the place and everything. You took him to the movies, though he ended up paying because he was being stubborn about it. You two went to see Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

Vylad: Vylad took you to a couples' cake-decorating class. The cake for that class was a wedding cake, which made things awkward since it was your first date. But you two made and decorated a wedding cake together none the less, and it was delicious.