Aaron X Singer!Reader: Love Shouldn't be a Secret.

I haven't been getting requests, so random ideas that pop into my head, here I come!

Song: Can't Help Falling in Love, covered by Haley Klinkhammer, written by the one and only Elvis Presley.

Irene I love this cover so much ;-;

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked off stage after a tribute concert for the anniversary of Elvis Presley's death. I had sung songs by him and a number of other classic artists. Mostly by him. I had finished my sold-out show with "Can't Help Falling in Love" by, of course, Elvis. I had chosen that song for the finale because it was mine and my husband's song. It was just that...

No one knew we were married.

That is, no one except my producers and crew, who were all trusted friends. It can be dangerous to be married to someone who's famous. Especially because I had a lot of fanboys who would probably go yandere in three-point-five seconds.

Aaron and I had been married for four months. We went on a private honeymoon, but our problem came with the fact that we wanted children. We wanted children as soon as possible. When I became popular I made him my manager, so we could be around each other in a platonic way all we wanted.

But we were getting tired of that crap.

We wanted to openly be together. We had always been proud of our relationship, ever since high school when we went on our first date. Irene, I loved him so much, but with loving someone comes the urge to protect them.

As I stepped into the backstage area, my anxieties melted away. Aaron was waiting for me with a smile plastered on his face. Thankfully, there were no VIP guests for that show, because I ran into his arms and pressed my lips against his. I had big news for him, but I had been waiting because once I gave him the news, we would have to tell the fans about our relationship.

Aaron kissed me back quickly and passionately. Upon releasing my lips from the kiss, he mumbled,

"You were great tonight, Love."

I grinned like an idiot as I looked up into his eyes and mentally prepared to tell him.

"Thanks Hun. I have news for you." I replied.

"And what's that, Darling?" He asked softly while playing with my hair.

I stood on my tip-toes and placed my lips next to his ear.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered and lowered myself.

He stared at me blankly, trying to process what I just told him.

Aphmau, my lead producer and best friend, ran up with excitement in her eyes.

"Did you tell him?" She asked.

I nodded, not tearing my gaze away from Aaron.

After about thirty more seconds, he finally asked,

"Are you serious?" While grinning from ear to ear.

I smiled and nodded.

Aaron picked me up and hugged me.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He exclaimed happily and kissed me.

I giggled.

"And because we're going to be parents now, it's time to tell them." I pointed out.

The ten thousand fans that had come to see me perform were still gathered. Garroth, my lead tech manager walked out to the middle of the stage. I heard him tell the fans that there was an announcement to be made and took it as my que.

Aaron nodded and set me down. I grabbed my wedding rings out of my pocket and slipped them onto my finger before he grabbed my hand and we stepped onto the stage together. Garroth handed me the microphone and stepped off stage.

The whole crowd looked at us weird.

"Hey everyone!" I said with a smile.

Everyone screamed. I giggled and handed the mic over to Aaron.

"Hi everybody. So, as most of you probably know, I'm (Y/N)'s manager, but there's something else between us that we feel you have the right to know." He said and held the mic between us.

"WE'RE MARRIED!" We exclaimed at the same time and I held up my hand to show my rings.

I took the mic from him and he held up his left hand for a moment to show his wedding band.

"I know this all seems sudden. We're sorry to have kept it from all of you, but we wanted to wait. Aaron and I have been married for four months, and we've started dating in high school. We've decided to tell you all because love shouldn't be a secret. We're proud of what we have." I explained a bit and handed it back to him.

"We love each other to the moon and back, though I don't know what I did to deserve an angel as my wife." Aaron said.

The whole crowd awed.

I stood on my tip-toes and pecked his lips as I took the microphone back.

"Have a great night everyone! I love you all! Mwah!" I said.

Aaron and I left the concert hall happy and just as in love as the day we got engaged.