All the guys X Confused!Reader(Part 2)

Part 2 of the valentine's day special!

(Y/N)'s POV

The next day was much better. In other words, I didn't have work. The only thing on my calender was going to the mall with Aphmau. That way she could buy cute clothes for her date with Henry-Samuel(I just picked a male OC at random. Sorry fellow Aarmau shippers :( I regret NOTHING) and so that I could get some comfortable pajamas for my lonely valentine's day tradition of watching horror movies and gorging on candy alone at my place.

"So, has anyone asked you out yet?" Aphmau asked as we walked out of Hot Topic.

What can I say? I like to wear their T-shirts for pajamas. And they have awesome accessories. I laughed in response.

"Me? No way! No guy has showed a genuine interest in me since college. Pervs at the café have asked me out. But no way in hell is that happening." I responded.

Gene had offered to report the problem to Aphmau for me. And he did. Aphmau looked at me like I was an idiot.

"No genuine interest? Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. No guy has shown interest in me." I replied.

"Well then, do you like anyone?" She questioned.

"Well I, um... I'm not sure." I said as I began blushing.

Aphmau shook her head and changed the topic.

"So I heard that the guys are supposed to be here today. Maybe we'll run into them." 

My eyes lit up.

"Great! I haven't hung out with all of them at once in forever! We should totally all go to lunch together."

We continued on to a few more stores. Aphmau bought a purple cocktail dress, I bought pajamas, everything was good. Then, while we were walking out of the pet store after nearly buying all their stock, I spotted the guys standing in a large circle, arguing over something. I ran up to Dante and Travis and tapped their shoulders. They turned around, and once they saw who it was, their cheeks turned red.

"O-oh! Hey (Y/N)!" Dante said

"Y-yeah! H-hi!" Travis agreed.

I smiled sweetly.

"Hey guys! Travis you sound like Freshman in high school Travis again!" I remarked.

Travis began blushing harder and stumbling over his words. Aaron spotted me out of the corner of hi eye and turned. Dante pulled Travis a few feet away by his ear and began arguing with him quietly.

"Hi (Y/N)." He said and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Aaron! What were you guys fighting about?" I asked as I hugged him back.

He let go of me, an ever so slight shade of pink visible on his cheeks.

"Nothing you need to worry about right now, (Y/N)." He said softly.

Zane took notice of Aaron and I together and pushed us apart.

"Stay away from my best friend." He hissed.

Aaron snorted.

"Yeah, stop pretending. You want the exact same thing we do. Stop trying to pull the 'best friend, first dibs' card. It's pathetic." Aaron growled.

I backed away as they, too, began arguing.

Garroth, Laurence, Kai and Gene were all still in the circle, screaming at each other. They were starting to draw attention. I ran over to Aphmau.

"Aph, do you know what's going on? I want them to stop!" I asked, starting to get anxious.

Aphmau just looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"(Y/N), they're fighting over you." She said.

I remained oblivious.

"But why would they be fighting over me?!" I asked desperately.

"I can't believe you haven't realized it yet. (Y/N), they're all in love with you."