Chapter Five : The Fluttering Heart

FengJiu was eagerly waiting for her Aunt to come and greet Donghua Dijun with her Uncle in Law, Ye Hua..but unfortunately they were too busy being greets by deities from all over the world..Her ears that was perking up slowly bend down as she lay down flat besides the silver haired man,frowning.Even though she was still in her fox form(a one tailed fox because she didn't want to reveal all of her tails because others will be able to detect her) she was quite sure her Aunt would know her...But it so sad that she can only watch the wedding from afar.

Even if she go down right now, she would probably get stepped by those deities who wanted to have a glimpse of the Heaven's new bride who is the number one beauty in the whole realms.This is not fair! why can't she turn back into a human! oh..yeah..she mess up her own essence and now it is unstable..so...she can't control her own magic..Bai FengJiu you genius!

Donghua Dijun only glance at his small red fox who was fumming since the moment they arrived to the wedding venue.Dijun was indeed amuse seeing all of her expression while sipping the warm tea that was serve.Hearing footsteps, he knew there would still be people who would come and greet him..pretty much ruining his leisure time.

The woman skin was pale like the snow,his lips was think and rosy pink.Her raven her hair flutter in the wind as she was wearing a black clothing .She was the princess of the Demon Realm and a renown beauty..which pretty much didn't caught his attention..She brought her hands infront of her and said:-

"Jiheng greets Donghua Dijun"

"Yan Chiwu...greets Donghua Dijun"

'Xiao Yan!!'

Fengjiu immediately sat up as she looks at the man besides the beauty with her tail wagging happily..earning a glare from a certain silver haired immortal...

Yan Chiwu was quite sure this small fox was FengJiu..even though the red fox was extremely adorable and fluffy, he was quite sure that if he piss it off, it would just explode like FengJiu and seeing her birthmark on it's forehead without a doubt..it was indeed FengJiu..He sighed in relief seeing his friend was still alive and well.He was really concern when she suddenly disappear without telling anyone..though appearently he was capture by this Ice Face.

Why Donghua Dijun was dub as Ice Face by Yan Chiwu? it was easy ! because he hates him! Jiheng is his beloved but his love toward her was one sided and Jiheng was in love with the Ice Face because he once save her from the valley of poisonous snakes..If he knew that was going to happen he would long save her as well!

The reason why Jiheng went to that Valley was to run away with her personal bodyguard who she was in love with but then knew that person was a girl and was devestated at that and almost commit suicide but was rescue by Dijun who just happen to be there to cleanse the miasma amd brought her back to treat her.Thus, Jiheng was indebt with him as well as in love with him.Jiheng often calls him as Teacher when she was still in TaiChen Palace as she learn a lot of things from him.But once she recovered, he send her away and her heart sank.

"Can..I borrow the small red fox?"

Yan Chiwu swallow his pride to save FengJiu by bowing his head a bit infront of Dijun who seems..aloof

"No"

'Dijun you big bully!'

FengJiu look at him in disbelief! how could he bully her friend who is trying to take her back!FengJiu immediately went near Yan Chiwu but was stop when the tip of the CangHe sword landed infront of her causing her to jump back! It just miss her by only inches and it has cut off some of her red delicate coat!She frown at him as Jiheng only look at them in suprise.

Yan Chiwu was left dumbfounded seeing that his friend was almost hurt by Ice Face! He started to release a thick dark miasma that swirl around him as he glare at Dijun who gave him no attention besides glaring at FengJiu.

FengJiu clearly shows no intrest in looking at him and instead look at the furious Demon Lord infront of her and shakes her head.She didn't want to cause any trouble on her Aunt's wedding day..so she has no choice but to ask Yan Chiwu to pull back which much to his dismay but he still respect her choice and fummed away.

"Teacher...is that fox that precious to you?"

Jiheng look a bit taken back seeing how protective Dijun was over a small red fox..he never been like that to anyone..and jelousy was sipping in.

FengJiu who could literally feels the jealousy in the air,lifting her paw she head toward the edge of his seat and frown,pretty much setting a distance between them.She was definitely sulking! first of all her friend was bully and now she was used as an object of jealousy?!She knew Dijun was famous throughout the realms and countless of peerless beauty who came near him to win over his heart..but never once succeed on doing so.He was like a stone,no matter who seduce him, he just throw them away.Well not exactly throw them away from what she heard,each time they would sneak into his chamber, he would at least carry them out before kicking them out from TaiChen Palace.But because of that countless of women has sneak into his chamber just to be in his arms for a brief moment..due to that he had to put up a powerful force field around his chamber to keep them away.

"..."

He didn't answer..but Jiheng knew that the small fox means a lot to him..but she offer him a bright smile and complimented that the fox was indeed beautiful making FengJiu's ears perk up a bit.When Jiheng was reaching out toward her,Dijun immediately pick her up in his arms and said..

"This fox is a bit wild,I am afraid it might even bite you"

'I am the Queen of QingQiu!why would I act like a savage fox?! Dijun you meanie!big bully!'

FengJiu fummed in his arms and dig it's claw against his robe..he didn't even flinch from the pain and show no emotion at all!She look at Jiheng who was rejected turn pale..

'poor girl,melting this stone(Dijun) isn't easy you know..He is cold hearted and a big bully with a sharp tongue'

FengJiu pity the princess because she was once like her during her old days.Now she hardly even care about her trivial feelings for him.It was better to keep them hidden and endure his teasing after all..if he knew she was still in love with him, he will just throw her out..wait isn't that good? She could return to her family..but she mustn't shame QingQiu , so she must endure this torture .

The princess could only walk away dejectedly without looking back while Dijun stroked FengJiu's fur without much care about others.

But suddenly FengJiu regain back her human form and end up sitting on his lap as her lips was press against his, earning gasp from deities that was below them-Her face turn pale before gaining colour back as it turn to bright red.She unconsciously back away and cover her lips with her sleeve,looking at Dijun who was slightly suprise as well.

A-Li who was watching them quickly cover his eyes..but keep on peeking anyway.Bai Qian who was drinking tea almost lose her balance and fell down if it wasn't because of Ye Hua who supported her to regain her balance.

"That was bold of you Xiao Bai"

It appear even in this situation, Dijun could still tease her making her blush even more to the point that even her ears was visibly pink.And what more suprise her was him calling her Xiao Bai..which was quite soothing to be honest..she had always wanted someone to call her that but of course besides her family who would dare to say that?

"I-I didn't mean to kiss you though!"

she quickly exclaimed with an almost screaming way but restrain herself from doing so..but seeing Dijun smirking she knew he was amuse at this situation even though they have became the main attraction right now!Even her Grandfather , the Fox King was suprised as the tea cup in his hand slip down onto the flat ground-Zhe Yan, the high god of Phoenix only look at them in amusement, never once anyone dare to do such a thing to Dijun before .

Her heart was beating fast as her hands was trembling, her finger tips felt cold yet she still stared at him with a deeply red face,pouting.How could he find this amusing! he should do something to clear this out! not just let those deities gossip about them!

But the moment she wanted to step away from him, she turned back into a small nine tailed red fox..

"...."

"so that's why he was caring about the red fox so much ehhh"

LianSong, the third prince of heaven was fanning himself in amusement with Si Ming, the Star Lord only shakes his head..this is going to be quite a show.