Chapter Tweenty-nine: Blessing from the Fox

300 hundred years ago, Feng Jiu could still remember suffering just to be with him. Yet he pushed her away, to the point she would cut her tail off just to change their destiny yet fate didn't favour them still.

The turning point of their relationship was when she had to undergo her trial to become a high goddess. It was then the heaven finally acknowledged their efforts to be together.

Still she felt like it was a dream.

That one day

..

Everything will disappear..

Could she survived if one day Dijun were to abandoned her?

Could she be strong enough to face that..

The thought itself was sending shivers down her spine.

She couldn't live without him anyone. She needed him like she was air to her. He was everything to her now.

Thousand things was floating in her mind while she stared at the ceiling blankly. After imprisoning Miao Luo for eternity. She felt exhausted. She was bedridden for a week.

Most of the times her aunt,Bai Qian would come to visit her if not her cousin the rice dumpling, A-Li. Sometimes Yan Chiwu would even feed her some weird herbs that would knock her out.

And when she woke up, he was all bruise.. and when she asked, all he said was he fell down the stair..

Which makes no sense..

" Sigh "

Another day being bedridden.

It was a fair price for the peace of three worlds..

There was time she dreamt of running freely in the field of QingQiu. But her current condition wouldn't allow her.

Finally she rose up from the bed and stretch her arms up. Before she couldn't even get up from the bed, this was an improvement. Luckily, Dong Hua Dijun had been preparing for their wedding. Which just leave her with no job to do besides squeezing her brain on how to convince her family.

First of all, they would need to get blessing from her parents than grandparents. Luckily Bai Qian and the rest was on her side otherwise she will be drowning in stress.

Fox is known to be stubborn and her families are no less.

The whole families are stubborn to the core.

The thought of meeting them after awhile..hurts her head now-

She has to explain how she is still alive, and how she wanted to be with Dijun..

Well the later part had always been her obsession so supposedly it won't be a problem...just the first part.

___________________________________

" It's great to see you up again! I was getting bored just gathering herbs you know! "

It was none other the beautiful demon Lord, Yan Chiwu who is doing his usual visit.

This time he was bringing some snow pear for her. He place the rattan basket on the jade table besides her bed with a proud huff.

" Thank heaven you stopped gathering herbs.. last time you almost send me to my next life.. "

Yan Chiwu would pout from it as he was about to open his mouth..

" How's my little niece doing now? "

It was none other than her favourite aunt, Bai Qian who spoil her rotten!

" aunt ! You are here! I miss you!! "