Chapter Ten : Seperate

Ever since DongHua Dijun had admitted he was jealous, Bai FengJiu the Queen of QingQiu had always been near him that rumours about their relationship spread throughout heavens and the realms.For Dijun who had live for eons, things like rumours aren'that important to him.Besides, those things will sooner or later on die soon.But because the rumour had landed on QingQiu , Bai Yi, the father of Bai FengJiu was outraged.He knew that his only daughter was mischievous and often cause trouble..but who would know she would go harass Donghua Dijun?!the former king who is well respected by all! There were now rumours in QingQiu that Donghua Dijun will take FengJiu as his queen and it has cause a terrible headache for Bai Yi,how is he supose to cover this up?!

"that little lass,who knew she was that stubborn!"

Bai Zhen, the fourth brother of Bai family burtst into a laughter when he first heard such rumours from his Fifth sister, Bai Qian who was clearly displease as well because she knew very well that her second brother, Bai Yi who is FengJiu's father will be furious to her for not looking out after his daughter.

"Fourth Brother!it is not a laughing matter!"

She pouted like a lively goddess she used to be, but now she was a high goddess she had no choice but to maintain a calm and graceful appearance..unless she was with Ye Hua, her husband, none of those matter.

"But that lass is brave no?Thousands of women tried to seduce Donghua Dijun but none succeed but look at her! Dijun himself was taking care of that lass?"

Bai Zhen was one of the king in the five realms that was under QingQiu, but he was more aloof than the rest..and was known to be a pretty boy by all.If he was a girl his beauty would had long been on par as Bai Qian.He often wear a light turqouise coloured robe that was well matched with his appearance.QingQiu had always been known for homing open minded rulers, and they are free spirited as well.

"But it does not please the second brother! he will skin her alive for sure!"

Bai Qian's voice was fulled with concern.Her little niece had just recover from a terrible sickness that hardly anyone knows! it wasn't a good idea for her to be beaten up by her father right now.Bai Zhen on the other hand was just relaxing in the fox den with a cup of warm tea in his hand as he gotten a new set of tea from a friend of the west sea, Su Mo Ye who was known to be extremely powerful and have the same trait as LianSong..which is a playboy..but that was just rumours, he was indeed a refined man and respect women a lot.

"Relax, as long as she is under the protection of Donghua Dijun, she will be fine.So when is their wedding?"

he smiled teasingly to Bai Qian who was getting more uncomfortable like her stomach was in a knot.How could she not worried about her again?

"Speaking of which..I do miss that lass.It already been three months since I had a decent meal here..each time coming here and just eating loquats isn't that pleasing at all."

"...."

Sometimes Bai Qian feels like she is the only one who is on FengJiu's side...she just pray that everything will indeed be fine..if not..she would have to bring her back here sooner or later before things get out of hand.After all she was the only one besides Ye Hua and Mo Yuan who is strong enough to break Dijun's force field.

"I am just kidding fifth sister, look your husband is here already"

"Ye Hua said he will pick me up after 2 days , don't lie to me"

She frowned, she was keeping herself busy from thinking about her husband was had to go and appease a riot down in the Ghost Realm by meeting the Ghost Lord, Li jing who once had a crush on her..and up until now..thus why she was unable to follow him because she fear it might bring discomfort to her beloved husband.