seventeen

After lunch with Shawn, I went back to the office to finish the actual work I should have been doing.

"hey bella, nick called you earlier at the office, said you weren't picking up your phone." sarah said catching me in the hallway

"thanks babe" I responded hurring into the office.

I called nick on my phone, seeing the 5 missed calls I had from him. fuck, how was I going to explain this????

"hello" his voice came thru my speaker

"hey babe, sorry I got busy and didn't see your calls"

"bella, just say you were out with shawn like don't even front girl"

"yea I saw him in the studio and he invited me to eat not much of a big deal nicholas"

"not a big deal? you literally ignored and seems like you had no intention of even telling me you went out with him"

"I didn't even get a chance to tell you what was up and now you're accusing me of this bullshit? what is up with you?"

"whatever I don't even care isabella. I'm going out so don't expect me here when you get home. bye"

my blood boiled as I threw my phone across the room. okay I knew I had done wrong by going out with shawn when I had more important work to get done, but it's not like I wasn't planning on saying anything. it was very clear that my friendship with shawn was nothing more but that, a FRIENDship. even if he didn't know that, I was sure to mark the line of what our relationship was if something made me uncomfortable.

I got back home 4 hours later to an empty apartment. I went upstairs and found a note on my bed.

         "nick was mad after talking on the phone with you and wanted to go out and get fucked up, but I'm going with him so don't worry too much. -a"

I had so much love for Austin and his loving compassion for others honestly. After watching the Netflix show, YOU, I decided to scroll through insta.

                           NEW POST

***likes | *** comments thealexyscruz ran into an old friend tonight ❤️ tagged: therealnickmara-user19283 could she be the girl that nick posted??? AND THEYRE BACK TOGETHER 🤐-theaustinporter boy was hella drunk let's not act like he knew what he ...

thealexyscruz ran into an old friend tonight ❤️ tagged: therealnickmara
-user19283 could she be the girl that nick posted??? AND THEYRE BACK TOGETHER 🤐
-theaustinporter boy was hella drunk let's not act like he knew what he was doin 🙃
-user19383 this relationship was toxic but ok 🐸☕️
-brandon_arrega oh he knew what he was doing on the dance floor with her....

             view 192937 other comments
_______________________________

OLD FRIEND????? OLD FRIEND????? WHO THE HELL WAS THIS GIRL HOLDING HANDS WITH MY BOYFRIEND???

I scrolled through her profile seeing no previous pictures with Nick. I then decided to google her name and boom all of the pictures that she could possibly have with Nick showed up. I knew he had to have had ex girlfriends but why would he be meeting up with them? and then dancing with her at a club?

With all the anger inside of me I ran down the block to the dance studio and let out all my emotions. I turned up the room speaker to full volume and played Turning Tables by Adele.

"hey sis" a voice came through the door mid dance.

"hey G" I said running out of breath.

"what's wrong bella? you're eyes are all red dude"

"nothing just emotions"

I could tell he understood I didn't want to talk about it, but I still wanted him to stay and comfort me.

"I was on my way to grab some in-n-out with J, you wanna come?" he asked wrapping his arms around me in a big hug.

I nodded my head wiping the tears off my face.
G gave me his sweater because he swore I was a feel good sweater that fixed everything. I liked having a brother at the moment and with Jack&Jacks relationship it's like I had gotten 2 brothers for the price of one.
_______________________________

Austin's POV

"FUCKING BULLSHIT" nick yelled tossing his phone across the living room.

"bro what the fuck was that for" I asked nervously

"let's go drink, I need to get fucked up austin" he paced back and forth the room.

"okay okay let's go I'll drive just go grab my keys from my room" I said.

As nick ran downstairs, I found some paper and a pen and wrote a note for Isabella, knowing she'd be worried about us. I really didn't wanna get drunk but I wasn't gonna let Nick drive drunk.

"AUSTIN LETS GO" nick yelled from downstairs, obviously still mad.

I ran into Bella's room ( I hope she doesn't get mad) and put the note on her bed before running downstairs and meeting nick in the car, who had dragged Brandon along.

We ended up at a club across town and started drinking shots after shots.

"hello boys" a seductive voice said from behind us.

"yo, it's alexys!" Brandon exclaimed causing kick to turn around fast.

"girl how long has it been since I last saw you? You look extra fine and shit" nick murmured as his mouth tried to keep up with his intoxicated mind.

"nick chill, you're drunk bud" I reminded him.

"yea we wouldn't want you little girlfriend to get mad for saying I'm hot Nicholas" Alexys laughed.

"I don't give a fuck, come on let's go dance shawty" nick said as he dragged alexys out to the dance floor.

"yikes, should we go stop them?" Brandon leaned over and asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew the correct answer was yes, but drunk Nick was also very aggressive. It was so much easier to let him ride it out and wait for him to become easier. Sort of made me angry to see him drinking with Alexys the way he did when he had Bella as his girlfriend. I wasn't jealous or anything either, I just liked bella out of everyone's girlfriends.

"oh shit austin, nick just passed out" Brandon screamed as he ran out to the dance floor.

We picked nick up, wrapping his arms around our shoulders. I decided to call it a night and go back home with the boys. As we carried nick down the street, Alexys continued to follow us and talking to nick.

"it was great to see you honey" she said caressing nick's face.

"mhmm, you face is pretty" nick smiled drunkenly.

"let me take a picture real quick"

nick held out his hand to hold Alexys' and gave a big happy smile. BARF. I pulled nick and dragged him into the car.

"fuck well bye I guess" Alexys waved, " austin can you tell him to call me later?"

"no thanks" I said starting the car before speeding off.